Deleting old none existing Images file on my NAS

Author
bataradena
New Member (18 reputation)New Member (18 reputation)New Member (18 reputation)New Member (18 reputation)New Member (18 reputation)New Member (18 reputation)New Member (18 reputation)New Member (18 reputation)New Member (18 reputation)New Member (18 reputation)
Group: Forum Members
I tried but I must be missing something.
I just cleaned (deleted) up some very old Image files that were located in different directory on my WD NAS. I did create a new (Updated) Rescue WinRE 11 for the changes I just mention. After booting my Win-11 with the newly created Rescue DVD I'm still seeing inside the (Tab) Existing Backup those old NAS files (path / files) with a red flag for each one I deleted. I tied deleting those old images and tried again. After rebooting they are still being listed. What am I doing wrong, I must be missing a step or two?

Byron in Tucson AZ.

jphughan
jphughan
Macrium Evangelist
Macrium Evangelist (21K reputation)Macrium Evangelist (21K reputation)Macrium Evangelist (21K reputation)Macrium Evangelist (21K reputation)Macrium Evangelist (21K reputation)Macrium Evangelist (21K reputation)Macrium Evangelist (21K reputation)Macrium Evangelist (21K reputation)Macrium Evangelist (21K reputation)Macrium Evangelist (21K reputation)
Delete the folders from the “Folders to Search” list in Reflect. Go to Existing Backups and click the Edit button. Then when you rebuild Rescue Media, I don’t think that sole change causes Reflect to decide that the entire Rescue Media file set has to be rebuilt. So if you want to force that, hold Ctrl down to expose an arrow on the Build button, click the arrow, and select Force WIM Rebuild.
bataradena
bataradena
New Member (18 reputation)New Member (18 reputation)New Member (18 reputation)New Member (18 reputation)New Member (18 reputation)New Member (18 reputation)New Member (18 reputation)New Member (18 reputation)New Member (18 reputation)New Member (18 reputation)
jphughan - 17 September 2022 12:43 PM
Delete the folders from the “Folders to Search” list in Reflect. Go to Existing Backups and click the Edit button. Then when you rebuild Rescue Media, I don’t think that sole change causes Reflect to decide that the entire Rescue Media file set has to be rebuilt. So if you want to force that, hold Ctrl down to expose an arrow on the Build button, click the arrow, and select Force WIM Rebuild.

Letting you know this worked for me.
Thanks
jphughan
jphughan
Macrium Evangelist
Macrium Evangelist (21K reputation)Macrium Evangelist (21K reputation)Macrium Evangelist (21K reputation)Macrium Evangelist (21K reputation)Macrium Evangelist (21K reputation)Macrium Evangelist (21K reputation)Macrium Evangelist (21K reputation)Macrium Evangelist (21K reputation)Macrium Evangelist (21K reputation)Macrium Evangelist (21K reputation)
Great! Thanks for reporting back, and glad you’re all set. Smile
GO

Merge Selected

Merge into selected topic...

Merge into merge target...

Merge into a specific topic ID...

Reading This Topic

Login

Explore
Search