site manager 8.0.6906, emails not include all servers

Author
blueice
New Member (3 reputation)New Member (3 reputation)New Member (3 reputation)New Member (3 reputation)New Member (3 reputation)New Member (3 reputation)New Member (3 reputation)New Member (3 reputation)New Member (3 reputation)New Member (3 reputation)
Group: Forum Members
Hello,
i have some servers with agents and some servers with standalone macrium (because the yhave sql databases).
In standalone servers i have scedule the backups localy in every macrium.

When i upgrade the site manager to version  8.0.6906 the daily backups not include the standalone servers.
In the site manager i can see that the backup in standalone servers is ok, and  it is reported to site manager. Also the agent is the latest version.
The only problem is that this info is missing from the daily emails.
Thank you

blueice
blueice
New Member (3 reputation)New Member (3 reputation)New Member (3 reputation)New Member (3 reputation)New Member (3 reputation)New Member (3 reputation)New Member (3 reputation)New Member (3 reputation)New Member (3 reputation)New Member (3 reputation)
Group: Forum Members
MikeO3 - 7 August 2022 11:56 AM
I have encountered the same issue after upgrading. The emails are reporting No Backups when the Dashboard Notifications has a full summary. Seems the numbers are off though and the counters may have reset.

I did a manual backup and this single entry did show up in the Email configuration preview and the test email I sent. I will wait till tomorrow to see if the overnight jobs get recorded correctly. If they do not, I will log a support incident.\

This was also reported here and the reason why:
https://forum.macrium.com/63450/Macrium-Site-Manager-Version-806906-Daily-email-reports-are-broken

my problem is not related to this, it is different thing.
My problem is that the backups of standalone macrium systems (sql servers) is reported t osite manager but is not included in the daily emails.

Alex
Alex
Macrium Representative
Macrium Representative (534 reputation)Macrium Representative (534 reputation)Macrium Representative (534 reputation)Macrium Representative (534 reputation)Macrium Representative (534 reputation)Macrium Representative (534 reputation)Macrium Representative (534 reputation)Macrium Representative (534 reputation)Macrium Representative (534 reputation)Macrium Representative (534 reputation)
Group: Moderators
blueice - 8 August 2022 9:29 AM
MikeO3 - 7 August 2022 11:56 AM
I have encountered the same issue after upgrading. The emails are reporting No Backups when the Dashboard Notifications has a full summary. Seems the numbers are off though and the counters may have reset.

I did a manual backup and this single entry did show up in the Email configuration preview and the test email I sent. I will wait till tomorrow to see if the overnight jobs get recorded correctly. If they do not, I will log a support incident.\

This was also reported here and the reason why:
https://forum.macrium.com/63450/Macrium-Site-Manager-Version-806906-Daily-email-reports-are-broken

my problem is not related to this, it is different thing.
My problem is that the backups of standalone macrium systems (sql servers) is reported t osite manager but is not included in the daily emails.

Hi blueice,

We are looking into this issue at the moment - if you haven't already submitted a support ticket, you might want to do so.
There is some initial speculation internally that if you make a change to the emails page (any change) and save, this may clear the issue in some cases. It might be worth trying that as a workaround until we can complete our investigation and get a release done.

Kind Regards,

Alex

Macrium Development

Next Webinar

See our reviews on

Trustpilot Logo
Trustpilot Stars

GO

Merge Selected

Merge into selected topic...

Merge into merge target...

Merge into a specific topic ID...