Feature Request: Multi-Site emails for backup/remote sync status

Author
Pelstar Computers
New Member (5 reputation)New Member (5 reputation)New Member (5 reputation)New Member (5 reputation)New Member (5 reputation)New Member (5 reputation)New Member (5 reputation)New Member (5 reputation)New Member (5 reputation)New Member (5 reputation)
Group: Forum Members
Multi-Site dashboard already shows details about the backup status, but only sends out email notifications regarding loss of connectivity for Site Managers and Repositories.  It would be nice if the Multi-Site could report on backup success/failure as well as others, since it is already receiving this information.  Adding the email address(es) to each Site Manager is a bit of a chore since it adds to the configuration steps for a new Site Manager.
jphughan
jphughan
Macrium Evangelist
Macrium Evangelist (22K reputation)Macrium Evangelist (22K reputation)Macrium Evangelist (22K reputation)Macrium Evangelist (22K reputation)Macrium Evangelist (22K reputation)Macrium Evangelist (22K reputation)Macrium Evangelist (22K reputation)Macrium Evangelist (22K reputation)Macrium Evangelist (22K reputation)Macrium Evangelist (22K reputation)
You posted this in the Reflect V7 section of the forum.  V7 has reached end of support since it's now been a year since Reflect V8 launched.  But there's also a dedicated section of the forum for Site Manager.  Might be best to post there. Wink

Pelstar Computers
Pelstar Computers
New Member (5 reputation)New Member (5 reputation)New Member (5 reputation)New Member (5 reputation)New Member (5 reputation)New Member (5 reputation)New Member (5 reputation)New Member (5 reputation)New Member (5 reputation)New Member (5 reputation)
jphughan - 3 June 2022 8:44 PM
You posted this in the Reflect V7 section of the forum.  V7 has reached end of support since it's now been a year since Reflect V8 launched.  But there's also a dedicated section of the forum for Site Manager.  Might be best to post there. Wink

The person I was talking with on the support team sent me the link and told me that posting it here was fine even after I asked them about the fact that Reflect is on version 8. 
Edited 3 June 2022 9:02 PM by Pelstar Computers
GO

Merge Selected

Merge into selected topic...

Merge into merge target...

Merge into a specific topic ID...

Reading This Topic

Login

Explore
Search