Changing location of .xml file

Author
johnbor
New Member (46 reputation)New Member (46 reputation)New Member (46 reputation)New Member (46 reputation)New Member (46 reputation)New Member (46 reputation)New Member (46 reputation)New Member (46 reputation)New Member (46 reputation)New Member (46 reputation)
Group: Forum Members
ON macrium reflect scheduling when creating a scheduled backup it allows you to save the .xml file usually on your user account under “ C:\Users\(username)\Documents\ Reflect\ “
But I have two user account on the same computer and it keeps defaulting back to one person account when I create a new backup, how can I change where the .xml file is saved so it shows the current user creating the backup? Is there a way to alter this?

Tags
JK
JK
Master
Master (1.8K reputation)Master (1.8K reputation)Master (1.8K reputation)Master (1.8K reputation)Master (1.8K reputation)Master (1.8K reputation)Master (1.8K reputation)Master (1.8K reputation)Master (1.8K reputation)Master (1.8K reputation)
Group: Forum Members
When you save the XML, you can click on the square button labeled "..." to change the location where the file will be saved:

GO

Merge Selected

Merge into selected topic...

Merge into merge target...

Merge into a specific topic ID...

Reading This Topic

Login

Explore
Search