Reflect crashed with Event ID 1000 (Exception 0xc000041d) when scheduled task started

Author
JK
Master
Master (1.8K reputation)Master (1.8K reputation)Master (1.8K reputation)Master (1.8K reputation)Master (1.8K reputation)Master (1.8K reputation)Master (1.8K reputation)Master (1.8K reputation)Master (1.8K reputation)Master (1.8K reputation)
Group: Forum Members
I had the Reflect GUI open, and was working in Chrome (posting in the forum, natch), and at 8:00am (when a scheduled 15-min intradaily incremental started in the background) the Reflect GUI popped into the foreground briefly (I believe it showed a view that was mostly blank but said something about loading schedules or loading scheduled tasks) and then crashed.  The background backup task proceeded without problem (and I was able to view it in ReflectMonitor without problem).

The Event Viewer shows the following entry in the Application Log:

Faulting application name: reflectbin.exe, version: 8.0.6161.0, time stamp: 0x613732fe
Faulting module name: reflectbin.exe, version: 8.0.6161.0, time stamp: 0x613732fe
Exception code: 0xc000041d
Fault offset: 0x0000000000c24920
Faulting process id: 0x27fc
Faulting application start time: 0x01d80c69818e73da
Faulting application path: C:\program files\macrium\reflect\reflectbin.exe
Faulting module path: C:\program files\macrium\reflect\reflectbin.exe
Report Id: a8a16365-8c7e-4208-869e-e044b9fe7146
Faulting package full name:
Faulting package-relative application ID:

I do have a reflectv8.0-6161-x64-15.dmp file (759 KB), as well, but unsure if those can be uploaded here.

dbminter
dbminter
Macrium Evangelist
Macrium Evangelist (5.6K reputation)Macrium Evangelist (5.6K reputation)Macrium Evangelist (5.6K reputation)Macrium Evangelist (5.6K reputation)Macrium Evangelist (5.6K reputation)Macrium Evangelist (5.6K reputation)Macrium Evangelist (5.6K reputation)Macrium Evangelist (5.6K reputation)Macrium Evangelist (5.6K reputation)Macrium Evangelist (5.6K reputation)
I know I posted DMP files in the v8 beta testing forum last year.  If you do post it, just be sure to add .TXT to the end of the file name before posting it as .DMP is probably not an allowed extension.  Plus, given the relatively small size of your DMP file, it probably wouldn't be considered "rude."  And I don't think DMP files contain any sensitive information in them.  Plus, they may be a proprietary format, so it requires a special reader that Macrium developed.

JK
JK
Master
Master (1.8K reputation)Master (1.8K reputation)Master (1.8K reputation)Master (1.8K reputation)Master (1.8K reputation)Master (1.8K reputation)Master (1.8K reputation)Master (1.8K reputation)Master (1.8K reputation)Master (1.8K reputation)
Thanks DB... I'll wait and see if anybody from Macrium is interested in the dump, and if so, how they prefer for me to share the file.

JK
JK
Master
The crash conditions are highly intermittent, but one aspect of this incident that has repeated itself at least once is the behavior of the open Reflect GUI window popping into the foreground when the scheduled backup task launches.  This behavior, too, is not reproducible on demand (e.g., while I've been typing this, a scheduled 15-min incremental did start, but all that happened was that the Reflect task bar icon began flashing -- which is the normal behavior that I would expect), but I've seen it happen once earlier today (and of course, it happened yesterday, just before the crash).  I'm wondering if it only happens on the first backup of the day?

Has anybody else experienced this behavior (the Reflect GUI, if open in an unused windows, unexpectedly popping into the foreground when a scheduled backup starts)?

GO

Merge Selected

Merge into selected topic...

Merge into merge target...

Merge into a specific topic ID...

Reading This Topic

Login

Explore
Search