Totally Lost

Author
Jerry Duro
New Member (7 reputation)New Member (7 reputation)New Member (7 reputation)New Member (7 reputation)New Member (7 reputation)New Member (7 reputation)New Member (7 reputation)New Member (7 reputation)New Member (7 reputation)New Member (7 reputation)
Group: Forum Members
In my version 7 when I used rescue everything always worked. If I used the rescue disk it just rescue. Now I just can't figure it out. I have an image file that I'm trying to rescue with but I can't do any thing .It starts to assign different letters to everything that is on the disk. All I want is to rescue my main disk.I used the version 8 to make an image file. Can I revert back to version 7 to rescue it? This new version is too complllicated for me.. 
JK
JK
Master
Master (1.7K reputation)Master (1.7K reputation)Master (1.7K reputation)Master (1.7K reputation)Master (1.7K reputation)Master (1.7K reputation)Master (1.7K reputation)Master (1.7K reputation)Master (1.7K reputation)Master (1.7K reputation)
Group: Forum Members
Besides, which right next to me, I have a 3 month old puppy that is peeing on my shoes.

This got a chuckle out of me.  Smile   Good luck, OP!  And if you're going to post screenshots for JP, maybe sneak in a picture of the puppy as well!

GO

Merge Selected

Merge into selected topic...

Merge into merge target...

Merge into a specific topic ID...

Reading This Topic

Login

Explore
Search