Full Upgrade Price For Each License Acquisition

Author
ozadacheno
New Member (31 reputation)New Member (31 reputation)New Member (31 reputation)New Member (31 reputation)New Member (31 reputation)New Member (31 reputation)New Member (31 reputation)New Member (31 reputation)New Member (31 reputation)New Member (31 reputation)
Group: Forum Members
I contacted Cleverbridge with re my being charged twice for a multi-license upgrade. 

"On 9 July, I ordered a 4 license upgrade for Macrium Home Release 8, then downloaded in installed the first upgrade - 282860978. On 13 Jul I ordered the the second upgrade - 283420976. But, instead of allowing me to download for the second license, the only choice was to order the "4 upgrade" pack again. Am guessing I missed something in the upgrade documentation, but I cannot find instructions on how to do it for my 2nd, 3rd, 4th computers. DETAILS FOR THE SECOND DOWNLOAD: For the second upgrade, I opened Macrium Release 7 on my second computer, selected the "check for updates" link expecting it to download a second licensed version of Release 8. Instead, I was asked to purchase the "4 upgrade" pack again. I am requesting a refund of $34.95 for the second upgrade plus insctructions on how to download for 3rd and 4th license."

Cleverbridge replied that if they issue a refund it will inactivate all four licenses I have. Of course, don't want to do that. so it looks like I'll "eat" the second USD 34.95  charge.  But, before I download and install the 3rd and 4th licenses, can someone please tell me what I am doing wrong in installing the "after the first" licenses, ie, the 2nd 3rd, 4th so I don't pay an additional $70 charge ($S34.95 for 3rd and $34.95 for the 4th).

steph_c
steph_c
Junior Member (93 reputation)Junior Member (93 reputation)Junior Member (93 reputation)Junior Member (93 reputation)Junior Member (93 reputation)Junior Member (93 reputation)Junior Member (93 reputation)Junior Member (93 reputation)Junior Member (93 reputation)Junior Member (93 reputation)
Group: Forum Members
Well, I haven't upgraded to v8 yet, but nevertheless I'll have a go at replying.  In short, check your email inbox carefully.

When you purchase a 4-pack upgrade to Reflect Home via Cleverbridge, among the emails you will receive in response will be one from cleverbridge / Macrium Software - "Reference #xxxxxxxx: Your Upgrade - Reflect v7 Home 4pk to v8 Home 4pk with 1Yr Essentials Support order".  That email acts as your receipt and provides a link for the appropriate upgrade download.

You will also get an email from Macrium sales - "Home Edition v7 to v8 Upgrade 4 pack. Includes 12 months Essentials Support", which includes a text file attachment - "Reflect_Licenses..."  That text file (which you should download) contains the 4 individual keys to install the latest Reflect on 4 computers.  You can use the same download across all your 4 PCs, just using a different key with each one.

If you have mistakenly purchased 2 separate 4-pack upgrades, you will need to check your inbox carefully, and sort out which emails relate to your first purchase, and which your second.  You can't pick and mix, all 4 upgrades must be linked to the same purchase as shown on your downloaded text file if you want to recover the cost of cancelling your 2nd 4-pack license.

GO

Merge Selected

Merge into selected topic...

Merge into merge target...

Merge into a specific topic ID...

Reading This Topic

Login

Explore
Search