Just now I was told I would no longer receive emails regarding a question I asked: I DID NOT WANT...

Author
Boblite
New Member (21 reputation)New Member (21 reputation)New Member (21 reputation)New Member (21 reputation)New Member (21 reputation)New Member (21 reputation)New Member (21 reputation)New Member (21 reputation)New Member (21 reputation)New Member (21 reputation)
Group: Forum Members
Somehow I made keystrokes that caused your software to tell me I would no longer receive emails from dbminter or jphughan concerning a question I asked.

If I had been asked to confirm I would have said no... that I DO want to continue receiving the emails.
dbminter
dbminter
Macrium Evangelist
Macrium Evangelist (5.5K reputation)Macrium Evangelist (5.5K reputation)Macrium Evangelist (5.5K reputation)Macrium Evangelist (5.5K reputation)Macrium Evangelist (5.5K reputation)Macrium Evangelist (5.5K reputation)Macrium Evangelist (5.5K reputation)Macrium Evangelist (5.5K reputation)Macrium Evangelist (5.5K reputation)Macrium Evangelist (5.5K reputation)
Go to the other topic and in the upper right corner, you should find Options.  Try choosing Subscribe to topic to see if it restores the e-mail notifications.

Boblite
Boblite
New Member (21 reputation)New Member (21 reputation)New Member (21 reputation)New Member (21 reputation)New Member (21 reputation)New Member (21 reputation)New Member (21 reputation)New Member (21 reputation)New Member (21 reputation)New Member (21 reputation)
dbminter - 7 July 2021 2:06 AM
Go to the other topic and in the upper right corner, you should find Options.  Try choosing Subscribe to topic to see if it restores the e-mail notifications.

Thanks.  It worked !
L. W. "Dan" Danz
L. W. "Dan" Danz
Guru
Guru (1.2K reputation)Guru (1.2K reputation)Guru (1.2K reputation)Guru (1.2K reputation)Guru (1.2K reputation)Guru (1.2K reputation)Guru (1.2K reputation)Guru (1.2K reputation)Guru (1.2K reputation)Guru (1.2K reputation)
I've been bit by this also ... and discovered why:   the email that tells us that a topic we're interested in has been updated has TWO links in it.   The first takes to the post itself, but the second one is for an offer to cancel your subscription -- whatever it was.   Too often, I've accidentally hit the second one.    After about 5 times of having to resubscribe, as @dbminter said, I finally have taught myself to be careful. 🙄 Welcome to the club. 

L W "Dan" Danz, Overland Park KS 
MR v8.0.6758+    Win10.21H2-19044.1706+    Win11.21H2-22000.705+

dbminter
dbminter
Macrium Evangelist
Macrium Evangelist (5.5K reputation)Macrium Evangelist (5.5K reputation)Macrium Evangelist (5.5K reputation)Macrium Evangelist (5.5K reputation)Macrium Evangelist (5.5K reputation)Macrium Evangelist (5.5K reputation)Macrium Evangelist (5.5K reputation)Macrium Evangelist (5.5K reputation)Macrium Evangelist (5.5K reputation)Macrium Evangelist (5.5K reputation)
I, too, have, many times, accidentally hit the 2nd unsubscribe link in many forum e-mails before.  Not just this forum.

GO

Merge Selected

Merge into selected topic...

Merge into merge target...

Merge into a specific topic ID...

Reading This Topic

Login

Explore
Search