V8 Scheduled Task List from MTS has a minor issue with the UI

Author
L. W. "Dan" Danz
Guru
Guru (1.3K reputation)Guru (1.3K reputation)Guru (1.3K reputation)Guru (1.3K reputation)Guru (1.3K reputation)Guru (1.3K reputation)Guru (1.3K reputation)Guru (1.3K reputation)Guru (1.3K reputation)Guru (1.3K reputation)
Group: Forum Members
v8.0.5942 on Win 10 21H1 19043.1423
Menu:  Create Backups > Scheduled Backups 
I activated Run Now for the (expired) Incremental schedule.   Job ran and completed successfully.  { By way of explanation, t might seem strange to run an expired one-time job, but that's the way to run test incremental backups for a schedule that normally does not have an incremental component as part of the strategy.  This way I'm assured of running via MTS or WTS with the System account, like the regularly scheduled jobs. }

When task finished (successful), it appeared in the top of the list of tasks.

I noticed that the sort indicator for the time column was indicating smallest (earliest) first sort, but the latest task history was at the top.

So I clicked the indicator -- As expected, it resorted the list to earliest first, but also wrongly flipped the indicator to show it was displaying Latest First.

Repeated clicking of the sort indicator causes a blink and a repaint with a flipped indicator but the list remains earliest first.  No matter how many time a re-sort is attempted.

There now is no way to get back to Latest First --- except by restarting Reflect, in which case the latest appears first but the sort indicator is wrong.

I was delighted to see this list of task history especially for MTS -- but it could use a tad more detail, like which schedule entry was run (Full, Diff, Inc. etc) if it's available from WTS and MTS alike.

L W "Dan" Danz, Overland Park KS 
MR v8.0.6786+    Win10.21H2-19044.1889+    Win11.21H2-22000.856+

GO

Merge Selected

Merge into selected topic...

Merge into merge target...

Merge into a specific topic ID...

Reading This Topic

Login

Explore
Search