V7.3.5920 2021-0524

Author
Alex
Macrium Representative
Macrium Representative (619 reputation)Macrium Representative (619 reputation)Macrium Representative (619 reputation)Macrium Representative (619 reputation)Macrium Representative (619 reputation)Macrium Representative (619 reputation)Macrium Representative (619 reputation)Macrium Representative (619 reputation)Macrium Representative (619 reputation)Macrium Representative (619 reputation)
Group: Macrium Moderators
somethingsomethingdarkside - 26 May 2021 4:42 PM
My licenses say supported until 2/26/2022 but when I try to use the upgrade wizard I get an error saying "Error upgrading Agent License - <license key> Upgrade failed - Upgrade not available"

I re-upped support through the website in April in anticipation of this release...

Hi,
It looks like our licensing backup system hasn't picked up the upgrade eligibility.
Our support team will be able to help if you open a ticket - there's also an upgrade eligibility wizard on our website that might be able to assist which should give you more detail - https://www.macrium.com/upgrade-renewal-wizard
If you are able to upgrade outside Site Manager, you can add the upgraded key and drop the old ones in Site Manager in order to upgrade.

Kind Regards,

Alex

Macrium Development

Next Webinar

See our reviews on

Trustpilot Logo
Trustpilot Stars

Dano
Dano
New Member (19 reputation)New Member (19 reputation)New Member (19 reputation)New Member (19 reputation)New Member (19 reputation)New Member (19 reputation)New Member (19 reputation)New Member (19 reputation)New Member (19 reputation)New Member (19 reputation)
Group: Forum Members
Alex - 26 May 2021 5:15 PM
somethingsomethingdarkside - 26 May 2021 4:42 PM
My licenses say supported until 2/26/2022 but when I try to use the upgrade wizard I get an error saying "Error upgrading Agent License - <license key> Upgrade failed - Upgrade not available"

I re-upped support through the website in April in anticipation of this release...

Hi,
It looks like our licensing backup system hasn't picked up the upgrade eligibility.
Our support team will be able to help if you open a ticket - there's also an upgrade eligibility wizard on our website that might be able to assist which should give you more detail - https://www.macrium.com/upgrade-renewal-wizard
If you are able to upgrade outside Site Manager, you can add the upgraded key and drop the old ones in Site Manager in order to upgrade.

Hi Alex,

Having the same issue here and our contract's good till 2/27/22. I took at look at your assistant and it just talks about renewing our contract, doesn't say anything about upgrade eligibility for our licenses that are still on V7 which are workstation site manager licenses.

I see no way to upgrade a Reflect Agent outside of site manager so I'm not sure how to proceed here.

Thanks

Dan

Edited 26 May 2021 5:44 PM by Dano
somethingsomethingdarkside...
somethingsomethingdarkside
New Member (3 reputation)New Member (3 reputation)New Member (3 reputation)New Member (3 reputation)New Member (3 reputation)New Member (3 reputation)New Member (3 reputation)New Member (3 reputation)New Member (3 reputation)New Member (3 reputation)
I've just submitted a ticket, this has all been so frustrating. 

If I use that upgrade renewal wizard you linked it shows my support as expired and wants me to renew my support again.

Your salespeople push support renewal with the main perk being free upgrades then when it is time to upgrade you can't. Crazy

Alex
Alex
Macrium Representative
Macrium Representative (619 reputation)Macrium Representative (619 reputation)Macrium Representative (619 reputation)Macrium Representative (619 reputation)Macrium Representative (619 reputation)Macrium Representative (619 reputation)Macrium Representative (619 reputation)Macrium Representative (619 reputation)Macrium Representative (619 reputation)Macrium Representative (619 reputation)
Unfortunately our license servers experienced an issue - we've deployed a fix and license upgrading should now work correctly. If you have experienced license upgrade issues, they should be resolved by retrying shortly

Kind Regards,

Alex

Macrium Development

Next Webinar

See our reviews on

Trustpilot Logo
Trustpilot Stars

somethingsomethingdarkside...
somethingsomethingdarkside
New Member (3 reputation)New Member (3 reputation)New Member (3 reputation)New Member (3 reputation)New Member (3 reputation)New Member (3 reputation)New Member (3 reputation)New Member (3 reputation)New Member (3 reputation)New Member (3 reputation)
Support says, "Our developers have fixed an issue with our licensing server" and it seems to be working now.
Alex
Alex
Macrium Representative
somethingsomethingdarkside - 26 May 2021 7:28 PM
Support says, "Our developers have fixed an issue with our licensing server" and it seems to be working now.

Thanks for confirming and apologies for the trouble

Kind Regards,

Alex

Macrium Development

Next Webinar

See our reviews on

Trustpilot Logo
Trustpilot Stars

Morris
Morris
Junior Member (86 reputation)Junior Member (86 reputation)Junior Member (86 reputation)Junior Member (86 reputation)Junior Member (86 reputation)Junior Member (86 reputation)Junior Member (86 reputation)Junior Member (86 reputation)Junior Member (86 reputation)Junior Member (86 reputation)
Alex - 26 May 2021 7:37 PM

I converted my keys to V8 and now there different messing up my documentation.  Can't seem to cut and past, save as CVS results in "Network error". 

What key do we use to extend support? 

How do I cut and paste the key number in to do this?    
Alex
Alex
Macrium Representative
Morris - 26 May 2021 8:27 PM

I converted my keys to V8 and now there different messing up my documentation.  Can't seem to cut and past, save as CVS results in "Network error". 

If you are having trouble cutting and pasting keys in the Site Manager UI, you could grab them from the config file they are stored in - c:\programdata\macrium\sitemanager\licensekeys.xml

Kind Regards,

Alex

Macrium Development

Next Webinar

See our reviews on

Trustpilot Logo
Trustpilot Stars

Morris
Morris
Junior Member (86 reputation)Junior Member (86 reputation)Junior Member (86 reputation)Junior Member (86 reputation)Junior Member (86 reputation)Junior Member (86 reputation)Junior Member (86 reputation)Junior Member (86 reputation)Junior Member (86 reputation)Junior Member (86 reputation)
Alex - 27 May 2021 12:08 AM
Morris - 26 May 2021 8:27 PM

If you are having trouble cutting and pasting keys in the Site Manager UI, you could grab them from the config file they are stored in - c:\programdata\macrium\sitemanager\licensekeys.xml

Thank you Alex,

I've successfully upgraded all my lenience's, sand alone home as well as workstation.  Workstation was easy once I understood that the upgrade wizard dose that.  A lot of information is out of sequence and this makes it confusing.  My stand alone home upgrades went smoothly once I fought my way through very broken cost estimators and purchase upgrade wizards.  I encountered:
- After purchasing the upgrade V 7 keys reported as invalid
- Single workstation support resulted in a quote for a 10 pack
- All valid licenses listed as expired and visa versa

I'm hesitant to take Site Manager to V 8 with all these adventures.

Dano
Dano
New Member (19 reputation)New Member (19 reputation)New Member (19 reputation)New Member (19 reputation)New Member (19 reputation)New Member (19 reputation)New Member (19 reputation)New Member (19 reputation)New Member (19 reputation)New Member (19 reputation)
Alex - 26 May 2021 7:27 PM
Unfortunately our license servers experienced an issue - we've deployed a fix and license upgrading should now work correctly. If you have experienced license upgrade issues, they should be resolved by retrying shortly

Hi Alex,

I was able to upgrade all of my licenses and the subsequent installs all went perfectly, thanks for that!

I am trying to get a manual install file using the download link on Macriums page for Site Manager and I get emailed a link just fine however it's still downloading version 7. Any idea when this will be updated?

Thanks!

Dan

GO

Merge Selected

Merge into selected topic...

Merge into merge target...

Merge into a specific topic ID...

Reading This Topic

Login

Explore
Search