Where do I find the "full log?"

Author
ToddStark
New Member (5 reputation)New Member (5 reputation)New Member (5 reputation)New Member (5 reputation)New Member (5 reputation)New Member (5 reputation)New Member (5 reputation)New Member (5 reputation)New Member (5 reputation)New Member (5 reputation)
Group: Forum Members
After an apparently successful but incomplete file and folder backup I get the warning message:
"WARNING - Some Files Not Copied - Check the log for details"

My question is, where do I find the full log that contains the details they want me to check for?

What I've attempted so far:

There don't don't seem to be any further details in the various tabs available in the GUI.
The location of the backups doesn't seem to contain any logs.

I do see three kinds of files in C:\ProgramData\Macrium\Reflect :

HTML - just what the GUI displays, no further details.
MRCDAT - This doesn't seem to be human-readable from notepad.
VSSLOG - I can see the VSS log from the GUI and I don't think that is the full log they are talking about.

So where are these full logs that are supposed to contain the details of what went wrong with the file and folder backup?
jphughan
jphughan
Macrium Evangelist
Macrium Evangelist (15K reputation)Macrium Evangelist (15K reputation)Macrium Evangelist (15K reputation)Macrium Evangelist (15K reputation)Macrium Evangelist (15K reputation)Macrium Evangelist (15K reputation)Macrium Evangelist (15K reputation)Macrium Evangelist (15K reputation)Macrium Evangelist (15K reputation)Macrium Evangelist (15K reputation)
Under the Log tab in Reflect, the main job log is the one you see when you click a timestamp. But under that job log item, you should see a “Files backed up” child item that lists all files.
jphughan
jphughan
Macrium Evangelist
Macrium Evangelist (15K reputation)Macrium Evangelist (15K reputation)Macrium Evangelist (15K reputation)Macrium Evangelist (15K reputation)Macrium Evangelist (15K reputation)Macrium Evangelist (15K reputation)Macrium Evangelist (15K reputation)Macrium Evangelist (15K reputation)Macrium Evangelist (15K reputation)Macrium Evangelist (15K reputation)
Here's a screenshot of what I'm talking about above, fyi.

ToddStark
ToddStark
New Member (5 reputation)New Member (5 reputation)New Member (5 reputation)New Member (5 reputation)New Member (5 reputation)New Member (5 reputation)New Member (5 reputation)New Member (5 reputation)New Member (5 reputation)New Member (5 reputation)
Thank you very much.
GO

Merge Selected

Merge into selected topic...

Merge into merge target...

Merge into a specific topic ID...

Reading This Topic

Login

Explore
Search