Recently purchased Macrium Reflect Home Edition v7 after testing using the free trial. My current setup:
- I have a NAS with multiple volumes created (eg, one for Data, one for Photos etc)
- I have created a user on the NAS that has R/W access to a shared folder under each volume
- The shared folders are hidden, and they are not mapped on my local PCs. User must enter full path and credentials every time they want to access the NAS
- I have Macrium installed on my Win 10 x64 machine
- My PC does have the ability to connect to the NAS. This has been tested for each of the users created on the NASWorking schedule:
- I had already created a scheduled File & folder backup schedule for 'Data'
- I added all the information when creating the xml (including credentials) and then I checked under 'Other Tasks > Edit Defaults > Network > Network Logon', and I can see the details there (note, it is just the user name, not Network\'user_name')
- This back-up schedule works fineNot working schedule:
- I tried to create a new schedule the same way
- The only difference is I am using a different username, because it is accessing a different shared folder on the NAS
- However when creating the job I first noticed this odd message:
- I continued, to see if it actually would work or not, but then got the below messaged when the job was running:
What I have checked/tried:
- Checked network credentials under Defaults
- Tried using the username with and without Network\
- Connected to the network path within Windows File Explorer (IP address and shared folder). Windows prompts for credentials, and I enter the same ones. I can access it
- Under the same session, I then juts create a file to test I have RW functionality and I do
I'm not sure what else to try or check at this point as the issue doesn't make sense to me why it would work for one schedule but not another.
Thanks in advance for any assistance you may offer!