Knowledge Base Link in Forum

Author
Seekforever
Master
Master (1.6K reputation)Master (1.6K reputation)Master (1.6K reputation)Master (1.6K reputation)Master (1.6K reputation)Master (1.6K reputation)Master (1.6K reputation)Master (1.6K reputation)Master (1.6K reputation)Master (1.6K reputation)
Group: Forum Members
I don't think I'm just missing it, but it would be helpful to put an obvious link to the Knowledge Base in the forum. From what I've observed over my time using Reflect is that the existence of the KB is not well known.

Drac144
Drac144
Master
Master (1.7K reputation)Master (1.7K reputation)Master (1.7K reputation)Master (1.7K reputation)Master (1.7K reputation)Master (1.7K reputation)Master (1.7K reputation)Master (1.7K reputation)Master (1.7K reputation)Master (1.7K reputation)
I would suggest that BOTH this support forum AND the knowledge base be added as links in the Help menu in Reflect.  That would alert users to their existence and make it easier for users to access.
Seekforever
Seekforever
Master
Master (1.6K reputation)Master (1.6K reputation)Master (1.6K reputation)Master (1.6K reputation)Master (1.6K reputation)Master (1.6K reputation)Master (1.6K reputation)Master (1.6K reputation)Master (1.6K reputation)Master (1.6K reputation)
Excellent suggestion!
GO

Merge Selected

Merge into selected topic...

Merge into merge target...

Merge into a specific topic ID...

Reading This Topic

Login

Explore
Search