Cloned Drives Not Recognised After Re-Installing Windows 7 Pro

Author
ScottK
New Member (12 reputation)New Member (12 reputation)New Member (12 reputation)New Member (12 reputation)New Member (12 reputation)New Member (12 reputation)New Member (12 reputation)New Member (12 reputation)New Member (12 reputation)New Member (12 reputation)
Group: Forum Members
Hi. First, here is what I'm working on.

Supermicro SYS-7047A-73 Workstation
Dual Intel E5-2630V2 Xeon CPU's
Dual Sandisk X210 SSD's (RAID 1)
Dual Seagate Constellation ES.3 4TB HDD's (One is a clone of the other)
Dual Seagate Enterprise Capacity 3.5 HDD V6 10TB HDD's (One is a clone of the other)
Windows 7 Pro
Macrium Reflect v7.3.5672

I was having lots of problems with my computer being too slow so I decided to re-install Windows 7 Pro.
This didn't work very well. The first problem was Windows Explorer not working. After dealing with that, my second problem was it was not detecting any network adaptors.
In the end I was able to re-install an image I made of my C: Drive that I had made with Macrium Reflect.
I thought all was well until I came back to my computer the next day and the screen was black and unresponsive. My next problem after I restarted was that it was not bringing up my two cloned drives. When rebooting it wanted to run CHKDSK on both of them. I stopped it a couple of times and then let it run on one of them to see if it fixed anything. It ran for hours deleting corrupt records, index entries, and supposedly fixing a bunch of other things. Its still not working though.
I left the 4TB cloned drive out. and left the cloned 10TGB drive in. The lights on the 10TB drive were blinking away, but it doesn't show up yet.
I have no idea what went wrong here? Those drives were easily accessible before I started reformatting my C: Drive and re-installing Windows. The HDD's are hot swap-able so I released them before I started messing with my CBigGrinrive so nothing should have happened to them in that process. Any ideas?
Thanks.

GO

Merge Selected

Merge into selected topic...

Merge into merge target...

Merge into a specific topic ID...

Reading This Topic

Login

Explore
Search