Connect to share fails with correct credentials

Author
spbond
New Member (37 reputation)New Member (37 reputation)New Member (37 reputation)New Member (37 reputation)New Member (37 reputation)New Member (37 reputation)New Member (37 reputation)New Member (37 reputation)New Member (37 reputation)New Member (37 reputation)
Group: Forum Members
Hi,
When using the interface to connect to a network share within the rescue media the connection always fails even though the credentials are correct. The only way to connect is to use the NET USE command from a command prompt.
Is this a known issue or am I doing something wrong?
Sean
jphughan
jphughan
Macrium Evangelist
Macrium Evangelist (15K reputation)Macrium Evangelist (15K reputation)Macrium Evangelist (15K reputation)Macrium Evangelist (15K reputation)Macrium Evangelist (15K reputation)Macrium Evangelist (15K reputation)Macrium Evangelist (15K reputation)Macrium Evangelist (15K reputation)Macrium Evangelist (15K reputation)Macrium Evangelist (15K reputation)
Group: Forum Members
Try prefixing your username with a dot followed by a backslash, such as .\Username. I believe I remember a KB article saying that this could be necessary in some cases. If that doesn’t resolve the issue, a few more details might be helpful for troubleshooting, such as your Reflect version, WinPE/RE version, whether your path is a hostname or IP address, the username format you’re entering (such as just a basic username or DOMAIN\user), and any specific error you’re seeing,
Edited 24 March 2021 1:41 PM by jphughan
GO

Merge Selected

Merge into selected topic...

Merge into merge target...

Merge into a specific topic ID...

Reading This Topic

Login

Explore
Search