How to stop Macrium Reflex from auto starting with computer date change

Author
Big Dawg
New Member (19 reputation)New Member (19 reputation)New Member (19 reputation)New Member (19 reputation)New Member (19 reputation)New Member (19 reputation)New Member (19 reputation)New Member (19 reputation)New Member (19 reputation)New Member (19 reputation)
Group: Forum Members
I have an old program that I must backdate the computer so that it will run. Unfortunately each time I do that, Macriium starts an image backup session that I have to cancel.
How do I stop that from happening?

jphughan
jphughan
Macrium Evangelist
Macrium Evangelist (13K reputation)Macrium Evangelist (13K reputation)Macrium Evangelist (13K reputation)Macrium Evangelist (13K reputation)Macrium Evangelist (13K reputation)Macrium Evangelist (13K reputation)Macrium Evangelist (13K reputation)Macrium Evangelist (13K reputation)Macrium Evangelist (13K reputation)Macrium Evangelist (13K reputation)
Open Reflect, go to the Backup Definition Files tab, and then for all definition files where you have schedules configured, do this:
  • Right-click the definition file and select Schedule.
  • For each schedule you've got configured, click Edit Schedule, click the Conditions button, and uncheck the option to run the backup as soon as possible after a scheduled occurrence is missed.  Repeat this for each schedule in your definition file, then click Finish.
  • Repeat the above for all other definition files that have schedules configured.

Big Dawg
Big Dawg
New Member (19 reputation)New Member (19 reputation)New Member (19 reputation)New Member (19 reputation)New Member (19 reputation)New Member (19 reputation)New Member (19 reputation)New Member (19 reputation)New Member (19 reputation)New Member (19 reputation)
jphughan - 1 March 2021 2:42 AM
Open Reflect, go to the Backup Definition Files tab, and then for all definition files where you have schedules configured, do this:
  • Right-click the definition file and select Schedule.
  • For each schedule you've got configured, click Edit Schedule, click the Conditions button, and uncheck the option to run the backup as soon as possible after a scheduled occurrence is missed.  Repeat this for each schedule in your definition file, then click Finish.
  • Repeat the above for all other definition files that have schedules configured.

THANKS!!!
It worked.
I looked everywhere (or so I thought) and couldn't find this. It's kinda buried as far as settings go. 
Thanks for the help.

jphughan
jphughan
Macrium Evangelist
Macrium Evangelist (13K reputation)Macrium Evangelist (13K reputation)Macrium Evangelist (13K reputation)Macrium Evangelist (13K reputation)Macrium Evangelist (13K reputation)Macrium Evangelist (13K reputation)Macrium Evangelist (13K reputation)Macrium Evangelist (13K reputation)Macrium Evangelist (13K reputation)Macrium Evangelist (13K reputation)
Excellent!  Glad you're all set and that I was able to help. Smile  I agree the option is a bit buried.  I'm not a user interface expert, but I know there's always a tradeoff between making a bunch of options more visible and making the user feel overwhelmed with options and ending up not seeing them even though they're in plain sight simply because there are too many.  I'm the wrong person to suggest interface improvements.

GO

Merge Selected

Merge into selected topic...

Merge into merge target...

Merge into a specific topic ID...

Reading This Topic

Login

Explore
Search