Macrium Reflect Rescue Media that shuts the system down after cloning operation finishes

Macrium Reflect Rescue Media that shuts the system down after cloning...
Author
pmm
New Member (9 reputation)New Member (9 reputation)New Member (9 reputation)New Member (9 reputation)New Member (9 reputation)New Member (9 reputation)New Member (9 reputation)New Member (9 reputation)New Member (9 reputation)New Member (9 reputation)
Group: Forum Members
Finally found this 'wish list', so sorry if I have this posted elsewhere.

I have now been using the Rescue Media to clone backup drives (I will slowly evolve to trying redeploying images, but for now I'm comfortable with whole-disk cloning as my drive backup) and it's very nice. 

But the one thing I notice that I used to like with Acronis bootable rescue media, was that Acronis had a check box for 'shut system down after cloning operation is finished' and I liked that.  I could start the cloning and leave it unattended and come back and everything is shut down where I can disconnect the cloned drive (or original) and reboot.  Unless I'm not doing it the correct way, I don't see where Macrium Rescue Media shuts down....it simply ends and I've been 'exiting' the program to shut it down and it reboots, during which I pull my rescue media out of the USB slot as well as my USB-to-Sata cable that is connected to my cloned SSD.  I don't feel comfortable pulling those out while the computer is rebooting, so if someone can suggest a better way, or is it possible to just have a check box to shut the PC after cloning is done?  Thank you and Happy New Years.
GO

Merge Selected

Merge into selected topic...

Merge into merge target...

Merge into a specific topic ID...

Reading This Topic

Login

Explore
Search