Option to 'Shut System Down' after performing disk cloning operation (in Rescue Media program)

Option to 'Shut System Down' after performing disk cloning operation...
Author
pmm
New Member (9 reputation)New Member (9 reputation)New Member (9 reputation)New Member (9 reputation)New Member (9 reputation)New Member (9 reputation)New Member (9 reputation)New Member (9 reputation)New Member (9 reputation)New Member (9 reputation)
Group: Forum Members
As a new Macrium Reflect user, I'm starting to like this program and have now migrated to using only the Rescue Media for disk cloning operations.  Having previously used Acronis True Image, it has a 'shut down system after cloning' check box that is useful, so I can do my cloning unattended and come back to system all shut down, I can then unplug my cloned drive before rebooting.

Having used the Macrium Reflect7 bootable rescue media, I don't see a similar option and although I don't let it sit there that long, I have been 'exiting' the program (pre-windows environment) and removing the Rescue media USB along with the USB-to-Sata connector used in cloning either motherboard-SATA SSD or motherboard-NVME SSD to external USB-connected SATA SSD.  During the 'exit', I think the program starts rebooting windows, so I'm always feeling uncomfortable at what point in this reboot am I pulling these 2 items out and would rather do it from a shutted-down system.

Just asking if something like that is possible?
Regards,
PMM
GO

Merge Selected

Merge into selected topic...

Merge into merge target...

Merge into a specific topic ID...

Reading This Topic

Login

Explore
Search