A Specified Logon Session Does Not Exist. Connectiong to Qnap NAS

Author
Digital
New Member (3 reputation)New Member (3 reputation)New Member (3 reputation)New Member (3 reputation)New Member (3 reputation)New Member (3 reputation)New Member (3 reputation)New Member (3 reputation)New Member (3 reputation)New Member (3 reputation)
Group: Forum Members
Hello
Tried suggestions in prior discussions on this issue without success.
Using Reflect 7.3 5365 & Windows RE 10 Rel .2004 default WIM choice.

Unable to connect  to \\servername\folder\ or by \\IP Address\share\etc
Tried use Admin/password logon to server too

All get  "A Specified Logon Session Does Not Exist, It may have already been terminated"

Can ping by IP
Reply from 192.168.50.25: bytes=32 time<1ms TTL=64
Can ping by server name
Reply from fe80::265e:beff:fe40:82ae%5: time<1ms

Tried enabling SMB v1  in PE got same error.
NAS has SMB v1-v3 enabled

Path exists in folders to browse for restores.as a result of last  successful backup in Windows 10.

Was looking forward to dropping my backups and doing restores from the NAS but can't get past this, so far.

Any suggestions, appreciated.
See attached

Thanks!

Attachments
ping.txt (0 views, 753 bytes)
Capture.PNG (0 views, 55.00 KB)
Digital
Digital
New Member (3 reputation)New Member (3 reputation)New Member (3 reputation)New Member (3 reputation)New Member (3 reputation)New Member (3 reputation)New Member (3 reputation)New Member (3 reputation)New Member (3 reputation)New Member (3 reputation)
Group: Forum Members
Well I figured it out. When you browse for your images but do not see the NAS share, use the network icon and then
you have to provide not only the drive letter, the full path, and then the required logon information which has to include the name of the server in the username field
Example \server name\username would go in the username field.

So its doable, question now is, can I make that a permanent entry in Macrium so one doesn't have to do that every time to get out to the NAS share, it would just be available form the get go.
Is there any way to do that?

Thanks
GO

Merge Selected

Merge into selected topic...

Merge into merge target...

Merge into a specific topic ID...

Reading This Topic

Login

Explore
Search