Macrium Task Scheduler "interface?"

Author
dbminter
Macrium Hero
Macrium Hero (2.3K reputation)Macrium Hero (2.3K reputation)Macrium Hero (2.3K reputation)Macrium Hero (2.3K reputation)Macrium Hero (2.3K reputation)Macrium Hero (2.3K reputation)Macrium Hero (2.3K reputation)Macrium Hero (2.3K reputation)Macrium Hero (2.3K reputation)Macrium Hero (2.3K reputation)
Group: Forum Members
Is there an "interface" for Macrium Task Scheduler similar to the interface for Windows Task Scheduler?  I ask because WTS can give return codes on executed tasks and provides an enable task history log function.  I see in the Scheduled Backups tab in Reflect 7.3 that there are return codes for the last execution of a given task, similar to WTS, but I was wondering if there was a more comprehensive "interface?"

Thanks!

Nick
Nick
Macrium Representative
Macrium Representative (3.6K reputation)Macrium Representative (3.6K reputation)Macrium Representative (3.6K reputation)Macrium Representative (3.6K reputation)Macrium Representative (3.6K reputation)Macrium Representative (3.6K reputation)Macrium Representative (3.6K reputation)Macrium Representative (3.6K reputation)Macrium Representative (3.6K reputation)Macrium Representative (3.6K reputation)
Group: Administrators
dbminter - 16 October 2020 1:13 AM
Is there an "interface" for Macrium Task Scheduler similar to the interface for Windows Task Scheduler?  I ask because WTS can give return codes on executed tasks and provides an enable task history log function.  I see in the Scheduled Backups tab in Reflect 7.3 that there are return codes for the last execution of a given task, similar to WTS, but I was wondering if there was a more comprehensive "interface?"

Thanks!

Thanks for posting.

We are planning to provide a task history view, similar in function to the WTS history view, in a future update.  Task result codes specific to the Macrium Task Scheduler can be found here:

https://knowledgebase.macrium.com/display/KNOW72/How+to+check+the+status+of+scheduled+backups

Kind Regards

Nick - Macrium Support

Next Webinar

dbminter
dbminter
Macrium Hero
Macrium Hero (2.3K reputation)Macrium Hero (2.3K reputation)Macrium Hero (2.3K reputation)Macrium Hero (2.3K reputation)Macrium Hero (2.3K reputation)Macrium Hero (2.3K reputation)Macrium Hero (2.3K reputation)Macrium Hero (2.3K reputation)Macrium Hero (2.3K reputation)Macrium Hero (2.3K reputation)
Group: Forum Members
Thanks for that!  BTW, there appears to be a typo on that page:

"0x06    

A conflict has occurred. Caused by scheduling scheduling different backup types for the same XML file at the same time."

The word scheduling is duplicated.

GO

Merge Selected

Merge into selected topic...

Merge into merge target...

Merge into a specific topic ID...

Reading This Topic

Login

Explore
Search