Save As window for exporting schedules not showing all folders in Documents

Author
Gork
Guru
Guru (1.3K reputation)Guru (1.3K reputation)Guru (1.3K reputation)Guru (1.3K reputation)Guru (1.3K reputation)Guru (1.3K reputation)Guru (1.3K reputation)Guru (1.3K reputation)Guru (1.3K reputation)Guru (1.3K reputation)
Group: Forum Members
Nah not the built in admin account, it's one I created.

However, hypothesis... The UAC I'm seeing probably doesn't match what you're describing because I'm logged in on a non admin account. I'm at work, connected remotely and now stepped away for a lunch break so I'll check into this theory when I return.

I didn't know the built-in admin account bypasses UAC - good to know.

EDIT:
There is indeed another level in the UAC Settings window on the admin account which activates the option to notify for changes to Windows Settings.  I need to mess around with this a bit and see if it might work out as an easier option for me than to continue to run daily operations on a regular User account.
Edited 16 October 2020 10:30 AM by Gork
Gork
Gork
Guru
Guru (1.3K reputation)Guru (1.3K reputation)Guru (1.3K reputation)Guru (1.3K reputation)Guru (1.3K reputation)Guru (1.3K reputation)Guru (1.3K reputation)Guru (1.3K reputation)Guru (1.3K reputation)Guru (1.3K reputation)
Group: Forum Members
Ok, well...  When I started this thread I had no idea it would lead us to where it has.  However I'm glad it did - and thank you.  I've gone ahead and elevated my daily user account to an Administrator and moved the "UAC slider" up to the top.  I'm hoping the issues with the settings app won't be a problem anymore because what you have suggested will be a much more elegant way of handling my purposes moving forward.  No more running non Windows binaries as a DIFFERENT Admin user.  No more opening an elevated PowerShell in order to run system tasks such as devmgmt.msc and the like!  Ahh...
Edited 16 October 2020 2:31 PM by Gork
GO

Merge Selected

Merge into selected topic...

Merge into merge target...

Merge into a specific topic ID...

Reading This Topic

Login

Explore
Search