Intel RST RAID driver not working for rescue media

Author
PuterPro
New Member (5 reputation)New Member (5 reputation)New Member (5 reputation)New Member (5 reputation)New Member (5 reputation)New Member (5 reputation)New Member (5 reputation)New Member (5 reputation)New Member (5 reputation)New Member (5 reputation)
Group: Forum Members
Hi Stephan,
I'm going to do a touch of Hijacking myself, while I'm here. :-)

I had the same thing with my HighPoint RocketRAID 4320 SAS Controller as well.
Do you think you could post the workaround here for all of us?

Thanks so much!
PuterPro

Stephen
Stephen
Macrium Representative
Macrium Representative (1.2K reputation)Macrium Representative (1.2K reputation)Macrium Representative (1.2K reputation)Macrium Representative (1.2K reputation)Macrium Representative (1.2K reputation)Macrium Representative (1.2K reputation)Macrium Representative (1.2K reputation)Macrium Representative (1.2K reputation)Macrium Representative (1.2K reputation)Macrium Representative (1.2K reputation)
Group: Administrators
Hi PuterPro,

An update has been released which has improvements in the driver area of the rescue media.

You can also add drivers to the rescue media in two ways:

1) Follow the steps in this article: http://knowledgebase.macrium.com/display/KNOW/Updating+rescue+media+to+include+additional+hardware+drivers

2) Extract your drivers to the folder: c:\boot\Macrium\Drivers

Hope this helps

Kind Regards

Stephen

Next Webinar

See our reviews on

Trustpilot Logo
Trustpilot Stars

Schnout
Schnout
New Member (3 reputation)New Member (3 reputation)New Member (3 reputation)New Member (3 reputation)New Member (3 reputation)New Member (3 reputation)New Member (3 reputation)New Member (3 reputation)New Member (3 reputation)New Member (3 reputation)
Group: Forum Members
While attempting to create a RESCUE disk on Win10, I have tried to load PE unsupported drivers for the following:
  • Intel Dual Band Wireless-AC 7260
  • Intel Ethernet Connection (2) I219-V
  • Intel ChipSet SATA RAID Controller
I have unsuccessfully attempted the following approaches, with a "No drivers were found..." error:
  1. Point search to the system32 folder, where all drivers exist (as noted in device manager driver details).  NO DICE.
  2. Copy individual drivers from system32 folder to C:\Boot\Macrium folder, and point search to that folder.  NO DICE.
  3. Copy individual drivers from system32 folder to another folder on a separate HDD, and point to that folder.  NO DICE.
  4. Download all driver packages for the three systems and place them in each of the above noted folders.  Point to each of those folders.  NO DICE.
WTF!!??
I have exhausted all possible (known to me) approaches.  Please help.
Thanks.
Stephen
Stephen
Macrium Representative
Macrium Representative (1.2K reputation)Macrium Representative (1.2K reputation)Macrium Representative (1.2K reputation)Macrium Representative (1.2K reputation)Macrium Representative (1.2K reputation)Macrium Representative (1.2K reputation)Macrium Representative (1.2K reputation)Macrium Representative (1.2K reputation)Macrium Representative (1.2K reputation)Macrium Representative (1.2K reputation)
Group: Administrators
Hi Schnout,

An update for Reflect has been released which should improve the detection of drivers in WinPE. Once your version of Reflect has updated please rebuild your rescue media and let me know if it helps.

Please note: Wireless network cards are not supported by Microsoft WinPE, the missing drivers can be ignored safely.

Kind Regards

Stephen

Next Webinar

See our reviews on

Trustpilot Logo
Trustpilot Stars

GO

Merge Selected

Merge into selected topic...

Merge into merge target...

Merge into a specific topic ID...

Reading This Topic