System is not cloning properly. I need to submit a ticket. Site will not permit it

System is not cloning properly. I need to submit a ticket. Site will...
Author
davidtepper
New Member (2 reputation)New Member (2 reputation)New Member (2 reputation)New Member (2 reputation)New Member (2 reputation)New Member (2 reputation)New Member (2 reputation)New Member (2 reputation)New Member (2 reputation)New Member (2 reputation)
Group: Forum Members
How can I submit a support ticket?
Website recognizes my license.
But will not let me sign in to create ticket.
Site says it does not recognize my email.
This is quite confusing.
Please someone help
david@skunkmasters.com
Lee
Lee
Macrium Representative
Macrium Representative (203 reputation)Macrium Representative (203 reputation)Macrium Representative (203 reputation)Macrium Representative (203 reputation)Macrium Representative (203 reputation)Macrium Representative (203 reputation)Macrium Representative (203 reputation)Macrium Representative (203 reputation)Macrium Representative (203 reputation)Macrium Representative (203 reputation)
Group: Administrators
Hello davidtepper

Thank you for posting,

We have investigated and it seems that you never activated your account.

An invitation has been sent to you, please be sure to check your spam/junk folder.

Once you receive the invitation you need to ensure that you have cookies enabled so that there are no issues on the website and you can register successfully, please see the following article for guidance on how to do this:-

https://help.zoho.com/portal/en/kb/writer/writer-troubleshooting-tips/articles/how-can-i-enable-cookies-in-my-browser-26-11-2018-1#:~:text=Go%20to%20the%20Privacy%20tab,Click%20OK.

Kind regards,

Macrium Support

Next Webinar

GO

Merge Selected

Merge into selected topic...

Merge into merge target...

Merge into a specific topic ID...

Reading This Topic

Login

Explore
Search