Release notes link - like it

Author
Gork
Guru
Guru (1.2K reputation)Guru (1.2K reputation)Guru (1.2K reputation)Guru (1.2K reputation)Guru (1.2K reputation)Guru (1.2K reputation)Guru (1.2K reputation)Guru (1.2K reputation)Guru (1.2K reputation)Guru (1.2K reputation)
Group: Forum Members
I'm not sure if this is new to v6 or not, but I only recently discovered the "Release Notes" option under the Help menu and I REALLY like it.  Great idea!  (It's not an idea I've seen implemented in other software.)

(Sometimes it's the small things...)

Edited 5 March 2015 12:20 PM by Gork
Drac144
Drac144
Expert
Expert (872 reputation)Expert (872 reputation)Expert (872 reputation)Expert (872 reputation)Expert (872 reputation)Expert (872 reputation)Expert (872 reputation)Expert (872 reputation)Expert (872 reputation)Expert (872 reputation)
Gork,
I don't remember seeing this in V5 (though I guess it could have been there).  When doing an update, we get to see the release notes, but after the update is completed they are gone.  I think there is a place on the Macrium website that had the info but this is easier to find. Thanks for mentioning this.  I had not noticed until I read your post.  As you say, it is (sometimes) the little things. 

Now if we can get some of the annoyances of this V6 website fixed!

Gork
Gork
Guru
Guru (1.2K reputation)Guru (1.2K reputation)Guru (1.2K reputation)Guru (1.2K reputation)Guru (1.2K reputation)Guru (1.2K reputation)Guru (1.2K reputation)Guru (1.2K reputation)Guru (1.2K reputation)Guru (1.2K reputation)

I had actually been looking for the release notes for v6 via Google searches and could only find v5.  That choice under the help menu actually sends the user to a web page with the information.  Fabulous, simply fabulous!

Yeah, out of the frying pan and into the fire with regard to the forum software...  Wink

throkr
throkr
New Member (24 reputation)New Member (24 reputation)New Member (24 reputation)New Member (24 reputation)New Member (24 reputation)New Member (24 reputation)New Member (24 reputation)New Member (24 reputation)New Member (24 reputation)New Member (24 reputation)
Just for info : that choice was already there in version 5 and I always found it very practical (direct link to the concerned page without searching around) ... Excellent !   Wink

GO

Merge Selected

Merge into selected topic...

Merge into merge target...

Merge into a specific topic ID...

Reading This Topic

Login

Explore
Search