Creating New Media after Registering

Author
Matthewlawson3
New Member (20 reputation)New Member (20 reputation)New Member (20 reputation)New Member (20 reputation)New Member (20 reputation)New Member (20 reputation)New Member (20 reputation)New Member (20 reputation)New Member (20 reputation)New Member (20 reputation)
Group: Forum Members
Hi, I just registered my copy of Macrium Home Edition v 7.2 4971 Trial Home Version to the full Home Version. Do I need to remake the rescue media that I have previously made with the trial version in the last two days? Is there any need or change now that I've moved to a registered version?
jphughan
jphughan
Macrium Evangelist
Macrium Evangelist (10K reputation)Macrium Evangelist (10K reputation)Macrium Evangelist (10K reputation)Macrium Evangelist (10K reputation)Macrium Evangelist (10K reputation)Macrium Evangelist (10K reputation)Macrium Evangelist (10K reputation)Macrium Evangelist (10K reputation)Macrium Evangelist (10K reputation)Macrium Evangelist (10K reputation)
Yes!  Rescue Media created by a trial version expires whenever the trial would have expired.

Matthewlawson3
Matthewlawson3
New Member (20 reputation)New Member (20 reputation)New Member (20 reputation)New Member (20 reputation)New Member (20 reputation)New Member (20 reputation)New Member (20 reputation)New Member (20 reputation)New Member (20 reputation)New Member (20 reputation)
Does this also happen on the images made with the trial version?
jphughan
jphughan
Macrium Evangelist
Macrium Evangelist (10K reputation)Macrium Evangelist (10K reputation)Macrium Evangelist (10K reputation)Macrium Evangelist (10K reputation)Macrium Evangelist (10K reputation)Macrium Evangelist (10K reputation)Macrium Evangelist (10K reputation)Macrium Evangelist (10K reputation)Macrium Evangelist (10K reputation)Macrium Evangelist (10K reputation)
No, backups do not expire.  It's just your ability to use the paid version of the Reflect application itself that expires after the trial period.  After that, you either need to purchase the paid version or drop to the Free version with a reduced feature set.  (One caveat here is that only paid Reflect supports File & Folder backups, so if you made those backups rather than just image backups during the trial period and then chose to go with Reflect Free after the trial expired, you wouldn't be able to access those backups using Reflect Free.  But even here, technically the backup hasn't expired since you would be able to access it from a paid version, or another trial installed somewhere else.)

Edited 29 June 2020 4:35 PM by jphughan
GO

Merge Selected

Merge into selected topic...

Merge into merge target...

Merge into a specific topic ID...

Reading This Topic

Login

Explore
Search