add comment to backup

Author
core
New Member (26 reputation)New Member (26 reputation)New Member (26 reputation)New Member (26 reputation)New Member (26 reputation)New Member (26 reputation)New Member (26 reputation)New Member (26 reputation)New Member (26 reputation)New Member (26 reputation)
Group: Forum Members
Is it possible to add a comment to a backup that has happened (e.g. the last scheduled backup)?

I want to add comments like "before Windows 10, version 2004".  Of course, after a terrible patch you will know right away.  But, sometimes may be days, weeks before you realize fully what Microsoft broke.

"It does not do to leave a live dragon out of your calculations, if you live near him." -J.R.R. Tolkien
Pim
Pim
Proficient Member
Proficient Member (314 reputation)Proficient Member (314 reputation)Proficient Member (314 reputation)Proficient Member (314 reputation)Proficient Member (314 reputation)Proficient Member (314 reputation)Proficient Member (314 reputation)Proficient Member (314 reputation)Proficient Member (314 reputation)Proficient Member (314 reputation)
core - 26 June 2020 7:24 AM
Is it possible to add a comment to a backup that has happened (e.g. the last scheduled backup)?

I want to add comments like "before Windows 10, version 2004".  Of course, after a terrible patch you will know right away.  But, sometimes may be days, weeks before you realize fully what Microsoft broke.

Unfortunately that is currently not possible. I have requested this feature in the wish list section. You could upvote that request by responding there. Maybe (hopefully) that will move the request up on Macrium´s priority list.

core
core
New Member (26 reputation)New Member (26 reputation)New Member (26 reputation)New Member (26 reputation)New Member (26 reputation)New Member (26 reputation)New Member (26 reputation)New Member (26 reputation)New Member (26 reputation)New Member (26 reputation)
Pim - 26 June 2020 8:39 AM
core - 26 June 2020 7:24 AM

Unfortunately that is currently not possible. I have requested this feature in the wish list section. You could upvote that request by responding there. Maybe (hopefully) that will move the request up on Macrium´s priority list.

upvote

"It does not do to leave a live dragon out of your calculations, if you live near him." -J.R.R. Tolkien
GO

Merge Selected

Merge into selected topic...

Merge into merge target...

Merge into a specific topic ID...

Reading This Topic

Login

Explore
Search