Error = Could not access the mounted disk.

Author
Anonymous

The cause of this error is due to my antivirus McAfee given by my internet provider Bell.
I disabled the antivirus and allowed viBoot in the program applications but the only way I can get viBoot to work is by uninstalling McAfee.
I find viBoot a genius and valuable program but do not want to change my antivirus.
Is there a get around that could be done so both work at the same time
Thank you
Claude.

JamieW
JamieW
Macrium Representative
Macrium Representative (456 reputation)Macrium Representative (456 reputation)Macrium Representative (456 reputation)Macrium Representative (456 reputation)Macrium Representative (456 reputation)Macrium Representative (456 reputation)Macrium Representative (456 reputation)Macrium Representative (456 reputation)Macrium Representative (456 reputation)Macrium Representative (456 reputation)
Group: Moderators
Hi,

Thank you for reporting this issue to us.

It would be very helpful if you could get viBoot to the point where it reports the "Could not access the mounted disk" error and then send us the "C:\viBoot.log" file. This file will contain a log of the mounting operations leading up to the failure.

Kind Regards,
Jamie - Macrium Support

Kind Regards

Jamie

Macrium Development

Next Webinar

See our reviews on

Trustpilot Logo
Trustpilot Stars

Anonymous
Anonymous

Hello Jamie

Thank you for taking care of my problem.
Sorry for taking so long to answer back.
I just retried viBoot on several backups and well what can I say. For some reason it seems to be working fine for the moment. My antivirus McAfee has all its standard configuration and the only difference in my PC is that I have installed BaseCamp software from Garmin. 

I've attach the viBoot.log file anyway but changed the extension to .txt because I was not able to upload it to you
Thank you very much

Claude Dal Molin

Attachments
viBoot.txt (0 views, 15.00 KB)
GO

Merge Selected

Merge into selected topic...

Merge into merge target...

Merge into a specific topic ID...

Reading This Topic

Login

Explore