Option to skip version with update checker

Author
Pim
Proficient Member
Proficient Member (335 reputation)Proficient Member (335 reputation)Proficient Member (335 reputation)Proficient Member (335 reputation)Proficient Member (335 reputation)Proficient Member (335 reputation)Proficient Member (335 reputation)Proficient Member (335 reputation)Proficient Member (335 reputation)Proficient Member (335 reputation)
Group: Forum Members
Triggered by this thread I would like to request an option to skip the update notification for the current version from the hourly update checker. The update checker shows an update notification several times a day, but sometimes a new version is not needed for the user/computer (e.g. v7.2.4884 and v7.2.4942 contain fixes for bugs that I have not experienced). Macrium Reflect is updated many times to include bug fixes and updates, which really is a good thing. However, sometimes I just do not want to update because it would not be a good time investment if I do not gain anything from it. However, the update notification will then still be shown several times a day. Because this bothers me too much, in the end I usually do install the update, just to get rid of the notifications. I could disable the notification, but the result would be that I would not be informed of the next update which could be relevant to install. This could be prevented by being able to skip a version.
GO

Merge Selected

Merge into selected topic...

Merge into merge target...

Merge into a specific topic ID...

Reading This Topic

Login

Explore
Search