New live backup total progress bar?

Author
UweBast
New Member (6 reputation)New Member (6 reputation)New Member (6 reputation)New Member (6 reputation)New Member (6 reputation)New Member (6 reputation)New Member (6 reputation)New Member (6 reputation)New Member (6 reputation)New Member (6 reputation)
Group: Forum Members
In the annotations of the new version 7.2.4942 one ca read the following information:
"We've added a live backup total progress bar to the Reflect task bar icon."
What does that mean? And where can I find it?
Is it possible to send a screenshot?

jphughan
jphughan
Macrium Evangelist
Macrium Evangelist (10K reputation)Macrium Evangelist (10K reputation)Macrium Evangelist (10K reputation)Macrium Evangelist (10K reputation)Macrium Evangelist (10K reputation)Macrium Evangelist (10K reputation)Macrium Evangelist (10K reputation)Macrium Evangelist (10K reputation)Macrium Evangelist (10K reputation)Macrium Evangelist (10K reputation)
When you start a backup interactively, meaning not as a background scheduled task, the Reflect taskbar icon (or bar, depending on your Windows taskbar grouping settings), will fill in with a green progress bar based on the job completion percentage, much like the Windows Explorer taskbar icon/bar does when you're copying files.

dbminter
dbminter
Master
Master (1.9K reputation)Master (1.9K reputation)Master (1.9K reputation)Master (1.9K reputation)Master (1.9K reputation)Master (1.9K reputation)Master (1.9K reputation)Master (1.9K reputation)Master (1.9K reputation)Master (1.9K reputation)
Thanks, I was curious about this, too.  That was what I thought it was, but I tend to do more scheduled backups than interactive ones.

GO

Merge Selected

Merge into selected topic...

Merge into merge target...

Merge into a specific topic ID...

Reading This Topic

Login

Explore
Search