Group: Awaiting Activation
Hello, I hope somebody from Macrium is reading here.
I want to express that I absolutely like the MR spirit. I just want to encourage you to keep your strengths, listed below, which make you the best backup program out there for the demanding user in my opinion.
Strengths to keep:
- Keep the no bloatware approach
- Keep the respect of user privacy
- Keep the unintrusive copy protection
- Keep the core program small with optional installable features like MIG or MRCBT. Why it this so great? I use my workstation for real-time audio processing. For this you need very low DPC latency. Every process, driver or service can interfere with that. As I don't need MIG or MRCBT don't need to install them and have less system complexity and possible problems interfering with my real-time audio processes i.e. DPC latency.
- Keep the great support. I had only one case so far and it was handled stunningly professional with deep technical knowledge. Due to this good experience you have a customer for life!
- Keep the very good documentation.
- Keep the transparent and detailed communication in release notes.
- Keep this forum and also the presence of knowledgable and responsive Macrium employees like now. This is such an added value!
- Keep the professional spirit that you have. Yes, I think you really notice it that you do quality engineering and have an honest PR communication. This is a big plus!
This are the things which makes MR unique and for me the winner. Looking forward to buy also the Version 8 in the future.