Stay as you are Macrium!

Author
backuper
Talented Member
Talented Member (129 reputation)Talented Member (129 reputation)Talented Member (129 reputation)Talented Member (129 reputation)Talented Member (129 reputation)Talented Member (129 reputation)Talented Member (129 reputation)Talented Member (129 reputation)Talented Member (129 reputation)Talented Member (129 reputation)
Group: Awaiting Activation
Hello, I hope somebody from Macrium is reading here.

I want to express that I absolutely like the MR spirit. I just want to encourage you to keep your strengths, listed below,  which make you the best backup program out there for the demanding user in my opinion.

Strengths to keep:
- Keep the no bloatware approach
- Keep the respect of user privacy
- Keep the unintrusive copy protection
- Keep the core program small with optional installable features like MIG or MRCBT. Why it this so great? I use my workstation for real-time audio processing. For this you need very low DPC latency. Every process, driver or service can interfere with that. As I don't need MIG or MRCBT don't need to install them and have less system complexity and possible problems interfering with my real-time audio processes i.e. DPC latency.
- Keep the great support. I had only one case so far and it was handled stunningly professional with deep technical knowledge. Due to this good experience you have a customer for life!
- Keep the very good documentation.
- Keep the transparent and detailed communication in release notes.
- Keep this forum and also the presence of knowledgable and responsive Macrium employees like now. This is such an added value!
- Keep the professional spirit that you have. Yes, I think you really notice it that you do quality engineering and have an honest PR communication. This is a big plus!

This are the things which makes MR unique and for me the winner. Looking forward to buy also the Version 8 in the future.

Edited 11 April 2020 1:05 AM by backuper
alQamar
alQamar
Talented Member
Talented Member (125 reputation)Talented Member (125 reputation)Talented Member (125 reputation)Talented Member (125 reputation)Talented Member (125 reputation)Talented Member (125 reputation)Talented Member (125 reputation)Talented Member (125 reputation)Talented Member (125 reputation)Talented Member (125 reputation)
Group: Forum Members
Agree with all you said. I've looked a bit behind the curtains of this app and it is amazing how modular and lightweight and performant it is.
Opened some more support tickets now and the first response time / resolve time and professional level was amazing.

GO

Merge Selected

Merge into selected topic...

Merge into merge target...

Merge into a specific topic ID...

Reading This Topic

Login

Explore
Search