Hamachi Gateway and Site Manager

Author
kcallaway
New Member (2 reputation)New Member (2 reputation)New Member (2 reputation)New Member (2 reputation)New Member (2 reputation)New Member (2 reputation)New Member (2 reputation)New Member (2 reputation)New Member (2 reputation)New Member (2 reputation)
Group: Awaiting Activation
We have been running and accessing Site Manager on a local workstation used as a pseudo server for months without issue. Recently we started using Logmein Hamachi for VPN access and now I am unable to connect to the site Manager web interface using another computer on the network like we used to https://xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx:2904. Has anyone run into this issue and have any suggestions?

It's not critical since I can still remote in to the computer but I want to make sure this isn't a problem down the road.

Thanks!
jphughan
jphughan
Macrium Evangelist
Macrium Evangelist (18K reputation)Macrium Evangelist (18K reputation)Macrium Evangelist (18K reputation)Macrium Evangelist (18K reputation)Macrium Evangelist (18K reputation)Macrium Evangelist (18K reputation)Macrium Evangelist (18K reputation)Macrium Evangelist (18K reputation)Macrium Evangelist (18K reputation)Macrium Evangelist (18K reputation)
Group: Forum Members
Just to clarify some details:

- Are Site Manager and the Hamachi installation serving as the gateway onto the LAN installed on the same system?  Or are you using Workstation A for Site Manager and Workstation B as the Hamachi gateway onto that LAN for remote Hamachi clients, with both Workstations A and B on the same LAN?

- Does the lack of connectivity issue occur when trying to access Site Manager from a remote system running the Hamachi client, or even when accessing Site Manager from another workstation on the same LAN as the Site Manager server itself, or both?  Or does it only occur when trying to access Site Manager from the system actually serving as the Hamachi gateway?

Edited 20 March 2020 1:17 AM by jphughan
GO

Merge Selected

Merge into selected topic...

Merge into merge target...

Merge into a specific topic ID...

Reading This Topic

Login

Explore
Search