Screen Font can it be bigger?

Author
Skc
New Member (20 reputation)New Member (20 reputation)New Member (20 reputation)New Member (20 reputation)New Member (20 reputation)New Member (20 reputation)New Member (20 reputation)New Member (20 reputation)New Member (20 reputation)New Member (20 reputation)
Group: Forum Members
I have just upgraded from V5 to V6.  Upgrade went fine.  However some fonts used in V6 are smaller than V5 for some screens.  Is there a way to set it bigger?  I hope not to strain the eyes every time I do a backup :-)   Thanks.
http://forum.macrium.com/uploads/images/bb6b0bd5-341d-4c1b-85f2-0e0f.png

GlennChambers
GlennChambers
Junior Member (55 reputation)Junior Member (55 reputation)Junior Member (55 reputation)Junior Member (55 reputation)Junior Member (55 reputation)Junior Member (55 reputation)Junior Member (55 reputation)Junior Member (55 reputation)Junior Member (55 reputation)Junior Member (55 reputation)
If it's just Macrium you could use the Windows built in Magnifier for temporary larger fonts. Or change your scaling level in your display settings to display the objects on your desktop larger.

Drac144
Drac144
Expert
Expert (872 reputation)Expert (872 reputation)Expert (872 reputation)Expert (872 reputation)Expert (872 reputation)Expert (872 reputation)Expert (872 reputation)Expert (872 reputation)Expert (872 reputation)Expert (872 reputation)
Some of those fonts are definitely small.  I do not see the reason for those small sizes since there is plenty of room to the right of the line where they are used so adding a few points to the font size should not cause info to run off the end for the line.
Skc
Skc
New Member (20 reputation)New Member (20 reputation)New Member (20 reputation)New Member (20 reputation)New Member (20 reputation)New Member (20 reputation)New Member (20 reputation)New Member (20 reputation)New Member (20 reputation)New Member (20 reputation)
My computer is capable of full HD resolution.  But I have set it to lower resolution of 1280 * 800.  On top of that I have set text fonts to be larger like point 11 instead of the default 9.  However Reflect's fonts remain tiny.    Version 5 in this respect is better.  Hope there is a way to fix this.

GO

Merge Selected

Merge into selected topic...

Merge into merge target...

Merge into a specific topic ID...

Reading This Topic

Login

Explore
Search