Site Manager: Remote restore of File and Folder Backup

Author
Morris
Junior Member (81 reputation)Junior Member (81 reputation)Junior Member (81 reputation)Junior Member (81 reputation)Junior Member (81 reputation)Junior Member (81 reputation)Junior Member (81 reputation)Junior Member (81 reputation)Junior Member (81 reputation)Junior Member (81 reputation)
Group: Forum Members
I'm not seeing a way to do this.  Is it not there or am I missing something?

Thank you,

Morris
Alex
Alex
Macrium Representative
Macrium Representative (515 reputation)Macrium Representative (515 reputation)Macrium Representative (515 reputation)Macrium Representative (515 reputation)Macrium Representative (515 reputation)Macrium Representative (515 reputation)Macrium Representative (515 reputation)Macrium Representative (515 reputation)Macrium Representative (515 reputation)Macrium Representative (515 reputation)
Group: Moderators
Morris - 5 March 2020 3:06 AM
I'm not seeing a way to do this.  Is it not there or am I missing something?

Thank you,

Morris

Hi Morris,

Unfortunately remote restore of File and Folder backups are not available at this time - this is due to concerns of file locking should there be active users on a computer being restored - we hope to add this in a future release of Site Manager.
Until then, you can restore File and Folder backups on the Agent itself, or open the backup image in Site Manager and download any of the files inside.

Kind Regards,

Alex

Macrium Development

Next Webinar

See our reviews on

Trustpilot Logo
Trustpilot Stars

Morris
Morris
Junior Member (81 reputation)Junior Member (81 reputation)Junior Member (81 reputation)Junior Member (81 reputation)Junior Member (81 reputation)Junior Member (81 reputation)Junior Member (81 reputation)Junior Member (81 reputation)Junior Member (81 reputation)Junior Member (81 reputation)
Group: Forum Members
Thank  you Alex,

Fortunately one does not need to restore a large disk often as this is what I use files and folders for allowing me tor breaking up the huge backups.  To restore there is no way to queue up the restore of multiple folders increasing the time and effort to do the restore.  I look forward to the enhancement.

Morris
GO

Merge Selected

Merge into selected topic...

Merge into merge target...

Merge into a specific topic ID...

Reading This Topic

Login

Explore
Search