Backup Method column et. al. disappeared from File Explorer

Author
RefDM
Junior Member (94 reputation)Junior Member (94 reputation)Junior Member (94 reputation)Junior Member (94 reputation)Junior Member (94 reputation)Junior Member (94 reputation)Junior Member (94 reputation)Junior Member (94 reputation)Junior Member (94 reputation)Junior Member (94 reputation)
Group: Forum Members
On one workstation I have an NTFS formatted external USB disk drive that I use for backups. I have a faint recollection that I selected the Backup Method column visible for the backup destination folder in the external disk drive after installing MR and attaching the backup drive the first time.

However now, after a few months, the Backup Method column does not show up in the folder, and none of the Macrium related columns are available to add to File Explorer in Windows 10.

Any ideas how to make the columns available and visible again...?

Running Macrium Reflect 7.2.

jphughan
jphughan
Macrium Evangelist
Macrium Evangelist (10K reputation)Macrium Evangelist (10K reputation)Macrium Evangelist (10K reputation)Macrium Evangelist (10K reputation)Macrium Evangelist (10K reputation)Macrium Evangelist (10K reputation)Macrium Evangelist (10K reputation)Macrium Evangelist (10K reputation)Macrium Evangelist (10K reputation)Macrium Evangelist (10K reputation)
RefDM
RefDM
Junior Member (94 reputation)Junior Member (94 reputation)Junior Member (94 reputation)Junior Member (94 reputation)Junior Member (94 reputation)Junior Member (94 reputation)Junior Member (94 reputation)Junior Member (94 reputation)Junior Member (94 reputation)Junior Member (94 reputation)
Thank you! 
(well, I should have found that myself already before posting the question... Unsure)
GO

Merge Selected

Merge into selected topic...

Merge into merge target...

Merge into a specific topic ID...

Reading This Topic

Login

Explore
Search