Update patch to version 7.2.4711 downloads with error

Author
osaban
New Member (4 reputation)New Member (4 reputation)New Member (4 reputation)New Member (4 reputation)New Member (4 reputation)New Member (4 reputation)New Member (4 reputation)New Member (4 reputation)New Member (4 reputation)New Member (4 reputation)
Group: Forum Members
When I try to download the update patch for version 7.2.4711 I get a 'Patch Engine error (13)'. Any suggestions?
Win10  home edition (64 bit), version 1909 build  18363.657 and MR home edition version 7.2.4601
capair45
capair45
Proficient Member
Proficient Member (314 reputation)Proficient Member (314 reputation)Proficient Member (314 reputation)Proficient Member (314 reputation)Proficient Member (314 reputation)Proficient Member (314 reputation)Proficient Member (314 reputation)Proficient Member (314 reputation)Proficient Member (314 reputation)Proficient Member (314 reputation)
Until someone else gets back to you with other suggestions, try downloading the patch with any 3rd party anti-virus software paused or disabled.  I've run into download issues in the past as my anti-virus prevented downloading MR patches.

Windows 10 Home (1909)
Macrium Reflect 7.2.4744
Windows Defender

osaban
osaban
New Member (4 reputation)New Member (4 reputation)New Member (4 reputation)New Member (4 reputation)New Member (4 reputation)New Member (4 reputation)New Member (4 reputation)New Member (4 reputation)New Member (4 reputation)New Member (4 reputation)
capair45 - 13 February 2020 12:42 PM
Until someone else gets back to you with other suggestions, try downloading the patch with any 3rd party anti-virus software paused or disabled.  I've run into download issues in the past as my anti-virus prevented downloading MR patches.

Thanks, but the AV I'm using Kaspersky I.S is not responsible for the error. Member jphughan (thanks!) suggested the solution to the problem:
jphughan said: ↑(at Wilders Security Forums}
Could be an issue with a regional CDN not having the new installer or something. Try using the Download Agent to get the full installer file for the latest release.

Free: http://updates.macrium.com/reflect/v7/reflectdl.exe
Paid: http://updates.macrium.com/reflect/v7/reflectdlfull.exe
GO

Merge Selected

Merge into selected topic...

Merge into merge target...

Merge into a specific topic ID...

Reading This Topic

Login

Explore
Search