Manage Devices and Licenses

Author
William Wallace
New Member (9 reputation)New Member (9 reputation)New Member (9 reputation)New Member (9 reputation)New Member (9 reputation)New Member (9 reputation)New Member (9 reputation)New Member (9 reputation)New Member (9 reputation)New Member (9 reputation)
Group: Forum Members
Hi,

I have the Home version covering 4 devices. Over time, I seem to have accumulated installs that are no longer valid.

Q: How can I see a list of devices and the licenses they are currently using so that I might de-list those that are outdated?

Thanks.
jphughan
jphughan
Macrium Evangelist
Macrium Evangelist (16K reputation)Macrium Evangelist (16K reputation)Macrium Evangelist (16K reputation)Macrium Evangelist (16K reputation)Macrium Evangelist (16K reputation)Macrium Evangelist (16K reputation)Macrium Evangelist (16K reputation)Macrium Evangelist (16K reputation)Macrium Evangelist (16K reputation)Macrium Evangelist (16K reputation)
You can request an emailed list of your license keys from the website, but I don’t think there’s a self-serve way to deactivate licenses other than removing them on the PC. If that isn’t feasible in your situation, I’d contact Macrium Support asking them to reset your activations and then reactivate whatever systems you need.
William Wallace
William Wallace
New Member (9 reputation)New Member (9 reputation)New Member (9 reputation)New Member (9 reputation)New Member (9 reputation)New Member (9 reputation)New Member (9 reputation)New Member (9 reputation)New Member (9 reputation)New Member (9 reputation)
Thanks for the tip. I'll contact support.

GO

Merge Selected

Merge into selected topic...

Merge into merge target...

Merge into a specific topic ID...

Reading This Topic

Login

Explore
Search