Unable to create more schedules 7.2.4708

Author
SinJawnz
New Member (3 reputation)New Member (3 reputation)New Member (3 reputation)New Member (3 reputation)New Member (3 reputation)New Member (3 reputation)New Member (3 reputation)New Member (3 reputation)New Member (3 reputation)New Member (3 reputation)
Group: Forum Members
Hello, just recently updated Site Manager today and ran into this issue. I can copy/create one schedule and configure it how I want to. But when I try to copy it, or another schedule and set a new name.. both the new copy and the previous schedule take the new name. They can't be managed independently. Trying to delete one, deletes both. 
Alex
Alex
Macrium Representative
Macrium Representative (515 reputation)Macrium Representative (515 reputation)Macrium Representative (515 reputation)Macrium Representative (515 reputation)Macrium Representative (515 reputation)Macrium Representative (515 reputation)Macrium Representative (515 reputation)Macrium Representative (515 reputation)Macrium Representative (515 reputation)Macrium Representative (515 reputation)
Group: Moderators
SinJawnz - 3 February 2020 5:17 PM
Hello, just recently updated Site Manager today and ran into this issue. I can copy/create one schedule and configure it how I want to. But when I try to copy it, or another schedule and set a new name.. both the new copy and the previous schedule take the new name. They can't be managed independently. Trying to delete one, deletes both. 

Hi,
I've just checked this on our test systems running 7.2.7408 - it looks like using the 'copy' button on both schedules and definitions is working correctly using those steps, so it looks like there's something more complex going on here. Could you contact out support team at https://www.macrium.com/support to investigate and gather some more data?

Kind Regards,

Alex

Macrium Development

Next Webinar

See our reviews on

Trustpilot Logo
Trustpilot Stars

Alex
Alex
Macrium Representative
Macrium Representative (515 reputation)Macrium Representative (515 reputation)Macrium Representative (515 reputation)Macrium Representative (515 reputation)Macrium Representative (515 reputation)Macrium Representative (515 reputation)Macrium Representative (515 reputation)Macrium Representative (515 reputation)Macrium Representative (515 reputation)Macrium Representative (515 reputation)
A fix for this has been produced as Site Manager build 7.2.4709. 

Kind Regards,

Alex

Macrium Development

Next Webinar

See our reviews on

Trustpilot Logo
Trustpilot Stars

SinJawnz
SinJawnz
New Member (3 reputation)New Member (3 reputation)New Member (3 reputation)New Member (3 reputation)New Member (3 reputation)New Member (3 reputation)New Member (3 reputation)New Member (3 reputation)New Member (3 reputation)New Member (3 reputation)
Group: Forum Members
Excellent, thanks for the quick fix!
Alex
Alex
Macrium Representative
For anyone affected with this problem, the new release will prevent new schedules from being created with the issue, but old schedules may still have the problem. 

If you check C:\ProgramData\Macrium\SiteManager\schedules.xml any schedule with "<guid>{00000000-0000-0000-0000-000000000000}</guid>" is affected. If you have more than one of these, I'd recommend deleting the schedules affected in the Site Manager interface and recreating them. 

Future releases of Site Manager will contain some code to 'clean up' this issue.

Kind Regards,

Alex

Macrium Development

Next Webinar

See our reviews on

Trustpilot Logo
Trustpilot Stars

GO

Merge Selected

Merge into selected topic...

Merge into merge target...

Merge into a specific topic ID...