Disconnect between Scheduled BU through Site Mgr & On the PC via Client Agent

Author
Stewart Ives
New Member (45 reputation)New Member (45 reputation)New Member (45 reputation)New Member (45 reputation)New Member (45 reputation)New Member (45 reputation)New Member (45 reputation)New Member (45 reputation)New Member (45 reputation)New Member (45 reputation)
Group: Forum Members
I was just at a client site and sat down at one of the PC's that is a scheduled BU through Reflect Site Mgr. When I clicked on the Agent icon I looked at the Scheduled BU's in the Reflect Agent App on the desktop and it showed that the BU was scheduled for 0900 AM daily. I just checked the Site Mgr through the Multi-Site Mrg and it shows BU's are scheduled at 2300 (PM) daily.

I'm pretty sure the BU is running at 2300 and not 0900. I'll check further.

Just wanted to see if this might be a disconnect.

GREAT PRODUCT - Love REFLECT.

-stew

Alex
Alex
Macrium Representative
Macrium Representative (515 reputation)Macrium Representative (515 reputation)Macrium Representative (515 reputation)Macrium Representative (515 reputation)Macrium Representative (515 reputation)Macrium Representative (515 reputation)Macrium Representative (515 reputation)Macrium Representative (515 reputation)Macrium Representative (515 reputation)Macrium Representative (515 reputation)
Group: Moderators
Stewart Ives - 4 November 2019 11:38 PM
I was just at a client site and sat down at one of the PC's that is a scheduled BU through Reflect Site Mgr. When I clicked on the Agent icon I looked at the Scheduled BU's in the Reflect Agent App on the desktop and it showed that the BU was scheduled for 0900 AM daily. I just checked the Site Mgr through the Multi-Site Mrg and it shows BU's are scheduled at 2300 (PM) daily.

I'm pretty sure the BU is running at 2300 and not 0900. I'll check further.

Just wanted to see if this might be a disconnect.

GREAT PRODUCT - Love REFLECT.

-stew

Hi Stewart,

Running the Agent on the client shows only the locally scheduled backups which are not shown in Site Manager. Site Manager only shows the centrally scheduled backups, sorry for the confusion.

Kind Regards,

Alex

Macrium Development

Next Webinar

See our reviews on

Trustpilot Logo
Trustpilot Stars

GO

Merge Selected

Merge into selected topic...

Merge into merge target...

Merge into a specific topic ID...