Site manager looking funny since update

Author
Tony O'Connor
New Member (19 reputation)New Member (19 reputation)New Member (19 reputation)New Member (19 reputation)New Member (19 reputation)New Member (19 reputation)New Member (19 reputation)New Member (19 reputation)New Member (19 reputation)New Member (19 reputation)
Group: Forum Members
since the update to V7.2.4479 the main page of site manager looks squashed, i have this issues on multiple sites (10)
what is the fix? editing dashboard does nothing

Alex
Alex
Macrium Representative
Macrium Representative (515 reputation)Macrium Representative (515 reputation)Macrium Representative (515 reputation)Macrium Representative (515 reputation)Macrium Representative (515 reputation)Macrium Representative (515 reputation)Macrium Representative (515 reputation)Macrium Representative (515 reputation)Macrium Representative (515 reputation)Macrium Representative (515 reputation)
Group: Moderators
Tony O'Connor - 8 October 2019 8:39 AM
since the update to V7.2.4479 the main page of site manager looks squashed, i have this issues on multiple sites (10)
what is the fix? editing dashboard does nothing

Hi Tony,
The recent update didn't change the display code for the dashboard and we're not seeing this in our test systems. Which browser are you using?

Also, you say that editing the dashboard doesn't help - does that include resizing the tiles?

Kind Regards,

Alex

Macrium Development

Next Webinar

See our reviews on

Trustpilot Logo
Trustpilot Stars

PeterSt
PeterSt
Junior Member (57 reputation)Junior Member (57 reputation)Junior Member (57 reputation)Junior Member (57 reputation)Junior Member (57 reputation)Junior Member (57 reputation)Junior Member (57 reputation)Junior Member (57 reputation)Junior Member (57 reputation)Junior Member (57 reputation)
Group: Awaiting Activation
Same here (IE and Chrome the same)...

Plus connections have dropped and for the life of me I can't get then to connect again. But that's off topic ...
Can an update be reverted ?

Thanks and regards,
Peter

Alex
Alex
Macrium Representative
Macrium Representative (515 reputation)Macrium Representative (515 reputation)Macrium Representative (515 reputation)Macrium Representative (515 reputation)Macrium Representative (515 reputation)Macrium Representative (515 reputation)Macrium Representative (515 reputation)Macrium Representative (515 reputation)Macrium Representative (515 reputation)Macrium Representative (515 reputation)
Group: Moderators
PeterSt - 8 October 2019 2:39 PM
Same here (IE and Chrome the same)...

Plus connections have dropped and for the life of me I can't get then to connect again. But that's off topic ...
Can an update be reverted ?

Thanks and regards,
Peter

After some investigation, it appears that this is caused by the Site Manager window being narrower than approx. 1650 pixels. For now, if you resize the window to larger than this width and refresh the page, it will solve the issue. We will investigate further and add a fix to the next release.

Kind Regards,

Alex

Macrium Development

Next Webinar

See our reviews on

Trustpilot Logo
Trustpilot Stars

PeterSt
PeterSt
Junior Member (57 reputation)Junior Member (57 reputation)Junior Member (57 reputation)Junior Member (57 reputation)Junior Member (57 reputation)Junior Member (57 reputation)Junior Member (57 reputation)Junior Member (57 reputation)Junior Member (57 reputation)Junior Member (57 reputation)
Group: Awaiting Activation
Yes, that helps (the 1650 pixels).
Tony O'Connor
Tony O'Connor
New Member (19 reputation)New Member (19 reputation)New Member (19 reputation)New Member (19 reputation)New Member (19 reputation)New Member (19 reputation)New Member (19 reputation)New Member (19 reputation)New Member (19 reputation)New Member (19 reputation)
Group: Forum Members
yep, that sorted it.

thanks for the fix
GO

Merge Selected

Merge into selected topic...

Merge into merge target...

Merge into a specific topic ID...

Reading This Topic

Login

Explore
Search