Incremental Forever option & time/date stamps on files

Author
Drac144
Expert
Expert (876 reputation)Expert (876 reputation)Expert (876 reputation)Expert (876 reputation)Expert (876 reputation)Expert (876 reputation)Expert (876 reputation)Expert (876 reputation)Expert (876 reputation)Expert (876 reputation)
Group: Forum Members
Arvy,

I think the apology was for having given a release date on this forum and then not meeting that stated date. This is different than WHY the date was missed.

As a Canadian, and thus super polite, I would think you would understand that an apology is always appropriate. Smile

Richard V.
Richard V.
Most Valuable Professional
Most Valuable Professional (4.1K reputation)Most Valuable Professional (4.1K reputation)Most Valuable Professional (4.1K reputation)Most Valuable Professional (4.1K reputation)Most Valuable Professional (4.1K reputation)Most Valuable Professional (4.1K reputation)Most Valuable Professional (4.1K reputation)Most Valuable Professional (4.1K reputation)Most Valuable Professional (4.1K reputation)Most Valuable Professional (4.1K reputation)
I said nothing about apologies being inappropriate, only that the reasons given in this case made an apology unnecessary so far as I myself was concerned.  I'll leave it for others to judge the appropriateness, relevance and helpfulness of comments based on nationality stereotypes.

Regards, Richard V. ("Arvy")
https://forum.macrium.com/uploads/images/afc5d4fe-5d25-4e25-be94-185e.png

Drac144
Drac144
Expert
Expert (876 reputation)Expert (876 reputation)Expert (876 reputation)Expert (876 reputation)Expert (876 reputation)Expert (876 reputation)Expert (876 reputation)Expert (876 reputation)Expert (876 reputation)Expert (876 reputation)
So you are saying you are NOT polite, friendly and helpful like the stereotypical Canadian?  Sad
GO

Merge Selected

Merge into selected topic...

Merge into merge target...

Merge into a specific topic ID...

Reading This Topic

Login

Explore
Search