Wher can I download v 6.1.1865 Home Edition please?

Author
Chris Wilson
Junior Member (97 reputation)Junior Member (97 reputation)Junior Member (97 reputation)Junior Member (97 reputation)Junior Member (97 reputation)Junior Member (97 reputation)Junior Member (97 reputation)Junior Member (97 reputation)Junior Member (97 reputation)Junior Member (97 reputation)
Group: Forum Members
Christopher Souter - 26 August 2019 5:15 AM
Chris Wilson - 25 August 2019 7:10 PM
I am a paid user of v 6.1.1865 Home Edition and need to migrate to a new PC. I imagine it best to use the same version I have used on this Win 7 64 bit Pro PC on a new, similar OS'd PC? So I would like to download this version to put on my new PC before transferring back ups across. I would like to know from where it can be downloaded, or for someone to e-mail the installer. Thanks Smile

If it's any use to you, I've got 6.3.1835.

Thanks, but now I know how to get my key to operate and download the latest v 6.* I won't trouble you, but your kind offer is much appreciated Christopher Smile
jphughan
jphughan
Macrium Evangelist
Macrium Evangelist (10K reputation)Macrium Evangelist (10K reputation)Macrium Evangelist (10K reputation)Macrium Evangelist (10K reputation)Macrium Evangelist (10K reputation)Macrium Evangelist (10K reputation)Macrium Evangelist (10K reputation)Macrium Evangelist (10K reputation)Macrium Evangelist (10K reputation)Macrium Evangelist (10K reputation)
Chris Wilson - 26 August 2019 10:34 AM
Thanks, but now I know how to get my key to operate and download the latest v 6.* I won't trouble you, but your kind offer is much appreciated Christopher Smile

Macrium's got you covered here: https://www.macrium.com/myorders

Chris Wilson
Chris Wilson
Junior Member (97 reputation)Junior Member (97 reputation)Junior Member (97 reputation)Junior Member (97 reputation)Junior Member (97 reputation)Junior Member (97 reputation)Junior Member (97 reputation)Junior Member (97 reputation)Junior Member (97 reputation)Junior Member (97 reputation)
Thanks to the excellent and patient help I now have Reflect up and running on this new PC, it was, in the end, very painless. All very much appreciated everyone Smile

GO

Merge Selected

Merge into selected topic...

Merge into merge target...

Merge into a specific topic ID...

Reading This Topic

Login

Explore
Search