Notification shows upd avail, Check for updates doesn't

Author
Gork
Guru
Guru (1.3K reputation)Guru (1.3K reputation)Guru (1.3K reputation)Guru (1.3K reputation)Guru (1.3K reputation)Guru (1.3K reputation)Guru (1.3K reputation)Guru (1.3K reputation)Guru (1.3K reputation)Guru (1.3K reputation)
Group: Forum Members
I received information in the notification area for my v7.2.4325 that 4433 is available.  I wanted to check to see the changes before installing.  Going to help -> release notes shows on through 4325.  Going to other tasks -> check for update shows "You're up to date."
jphughan
jphughan
Macrium Evangelist
Macrium Evangelist (15K reputation)Macrium Evangelist (15K reputation)Macrium Evangelist (15K reputation)Macrium Evangelist (15K reputation)Macrium Evangelist (15K reputation)Macrium Evangelist (15K reputation)Macrium Evangelist (15K reputation)Macrium Evangelist (15K reputation)Macrium Evangelist (15K reputation)Macrium Evangelist (15K reputation)
I have the same issue. 4433 was pulled shortly after its release, but it seems that once the updater has detected an available update and appeared in your system tray, it doesn’t disappear if that update later becomes unavailable.
Gork
Gork
Guru
Guru (1.3K reputation)Guru (1.3K reputation)Guru (1.3K reputation)Guru (1.3K reputation)Guru (1.3K reputation)Guru (1.3K reputation)Guru (1.3K reputation)Guru (1.3K reputation)Guru (1.3K reputation)Guru (1.3K reputation)
Interesting...  I didn't think about that possibility so didn't even look for information regarding a pull.  But yeah, still, the updater should be able to recognize that.  Thanks.
GO

Merge Selected

Merge into selected topic...

Merge into merge target...

Merge into a specific topic ID...

Reading This Topic

Login

Explore
Search