7.2.4440 update, no recovery images displayed

Author
Dreamer2004
Talented Member
Talented Member (174 reputation)Talented Member (174 reputation)Talented Member (174 reputation)Talented Member (174 reputation)Talented Member (174 reputation)Talented Member (174 reputation)Talented Member (174 reputation)Talented Member (174 reputation)Talented Member (174 reputation)Talented Member (174 reputation)
Group: Forum Members
Chris - 28 August 2019 4:07 PM
Dreamer2004 - 28 August 2019 8:30 AM
If I browse to an image file and select one, nothing happens (no error message), the browse window just diappears... An image restore is not possible at the moment, but mounting an image in windows explorer is still possible.

HI @Dreamer2004

Thanks for posting, sorry you are having problems. Please try changing Macrium Reflect language settings from English to German by pressing Ctrl+Shift+L, a restart of Reflect will be required. This should resolve the issue.

I can reproduce the issue by running Macrium Reflect with English settings on an OS with German region but the issue does not reproduce when running Reflect with German language settings on an OS with German region set.

Kind regards.

Thanks a lot. That's a temporary solution though, because switching back to English settings in Macrium re-introduces the issue for users with a German OS.

Stefan Bernhard
Stefan Bernhard
New Member (19 reputation)New Member (19 reputation)New Member (19 reputation)New Member (19 reputation)New Member (19 reputation)New Member (19 reputation)New Member (19 reputation)New Member (19 reputation)New Member (19 reputation)New Member (19 reputation)
Group: Forum Members
I received an update on my open ticket today. Ticket was closed. The support wrote:
"We have been able to reproduce this issue at our end, and will be releasing a fix in the next update to Reflect."

Thanks to all who answered. Special thanks to jphughan who recognized the problem and Andrew B. for the good work for the support ... :-)

Best regards
Stefan

Edited 29 August 2019 9:48 AM by Stefan Bernhard
Chris
Chris
Macrium Representative
Macrium Representative (297 reputation)Macrium Representative (297 reputation)Macrium Representative (297 reputation)Macrium Representative (297 reputation)Macrium Representative (297 reputation)Macrium Representative (297 reputation)Macrium Representative (297 reputation)Macrium Representative (297 reputation)Macrium Representative (297 reputation)Macrium Representative (297 reputation)
Group: Moderators
Dreamer2004 - 28 August 2019 6:47 PM
Chris - 28 August 2019 4:07 PM
Dreamer2004 - 28 August 2019 8:30 AM
If I browse to an image file and select one, nothing happens (no error message), the browse window just diappears... An image restore is not possible at the moment, but mounting an image in windows explorer is still possible.

HI @Dreamer2004

Thanks for posting, sorry you are having problems. Please try changing Macrium Reflect language settings from English to German by pressing Ctrl+Shift+L, a restart of Reflect will be required. This should resolve the issue.

I can reproduce the issue by running Macrium Reflect with English settings on an OS with German region but the issue does not reproduce when running Reflect with German language settings on an OS with German region set.

Kind regards.

Thanks a lot. That's a temporary solution though, because switching back to English settings in Macrium re-introduces the issue for users with a German OS.

Hi @Dreamer2004

Thanks for posting back, sorry for my late reply.

I have added a fix for the Browse Image issue (which also fixes the "Folders To Search" issue in live Windows), this should be released in the next patch, I can't say when this will be but it should be in the next couple of weeks.

Kind regards/

--
Chris Bamford
Macrium Reflect Development & Support
KnowledgeBase: http://knowledgebase.macrium.com/
YouTube Videos: https://www.youtube.com/user/Macrium

Next Webinar

GO

Merge Selected

Merge into selected topic...

Merge into merge target...

Merge into a specific topic ID...