[Solved] Macrium Site Manager Web Interface stays blank

Author
ichthys2k
New Member (3 reputation)New Member (3 reputation)New Member (3 reputation)New Member (3 reputation)New Member (3 reputation)New Member (3 reputation)New Member (3 reputation)New Member (3 reputation)New Member (3 reputation)New Member (3 reputation)
Group: Forum Members
Hello there,

i have recently upgraded to Windows 10 1903 and since the upgrade the Webinterface of the Macrium Site Manager doesn't work any more.

Symptom: I can enter the URL from local and remote computer, but a white/light grey full screen background gets loaded (+favicon). However the actual content of the web interface doesn't show up as expected.

Scheduled Backups still function.

I reverted back to the older Windows version using a macrium image, but was not able to get the web interface to work again.

Any ideas?

- ichthys2k

[SOLUTION]
Uninstall and reinstall the site manager
Edited 12 June 2019 4:05 PM by ichthys2k
Alex
Alex
Macrium Representative
Macrium Representative (515 reputation)Macrium Representative (515 reputation)Macrium Representative (515 reputation)Macrium Representative (515 reputation)Macrium Representative (515 reputation)Macrium Representative (515 reputation)Macrium Representative (515 reputation)Macrium Representative (515 reputation)Macrium Representative (515 reputation)Macrium Representative (515 reputation)
Group: Moderators
ichthys2k - 12 June 2019 7:48 AM
Hello there,

i have recently upgraded to Windows 10 1903 and since the upgrade the Webinterface of the Macrium Site Manager doesn't work any more.

Symptom: I can enter the URL from local and remote computer, but a white/light grey full screen background gets loaded (+favicon). However the actual content of the web interface doesn't show up as expected.

I reverted back to the older Windows version using a macrium image, but was not able to get the web interface to work again.

Any ideas?

- ichthys2k

Hi ichthys2k,

Which browser are you using? We have observed that some browsers such as Chrome can sometimes show errors after upgrade due to them caching data, a full refresh (Open DevTools with F12, then right click on the refresh button and select "Empty cache and hard reload") can help. Also the console in the DevTools can be useful in showing any javascript errors) 

Kind Regards,

Alex

Macrium Development

Next Webinar

See our reviews on

Trustpilot Logo
Trustpilot Stars

ichthys2k
ichthys2k
New Member (3 reputation)New Member (3 reputation)New Member (3 reputation)New Member (3 reputation)New Member (3 reputation)New Member (3 reputation)New Member (3 reputation)New Member (3 reputation)New Member (3 reputation)New Member (3 reputation)
Group: Forum Members
Alex - 12 June 2019 8:50 AM
Hello there,

Any ideas?

- ichthys2k

Hi ichthys2k,

Which browser are you using? We have observed that some browsers such as Chrome can sometimes show errors after upgrade due to them caching data, a full refresh (Open DevTools with F12, then right click on the refresh button and select "Empty cache and hard reload") can help. Also the console in the DevTools can be useful in showing any javascript errors) 

Thanks for your response. I have tried Chrome, Edge and even Internet Explorer. All with the same results :-(
Alex
Alex
Macrium Representative
Macrium Representative (515 reputation)Macrium Representative (515 reputation)Macrium Representative (515 reputation)Macrium Representative (515 reputation)Macrium Representative (515 reputation)Macrium Representative (515 reputation)Macrium Representative (515 reputation)Macrium Representative (515 reputation)Macrium Representative (515 reputation)Macrium Representative (515 reputation)
Group: Moderators
ichthys2k - 12 June 2019 1:22 PM
Alex - 12 June 2019 8:50 AM
Hello there,

Any ideas?

- ichthys2k

Hi ichthys2k,

Thanks for your response. I have tried Chrome, Edge and even Internet Explorer. All with the same results :-(

Hi,
I can see in our support system that our support team managed to get you up and running again! I hope things go well for you from here. 

Kind Regards,

Alex

Macrium Development

Next Webinar

See our reviews on

Trustpilot Logo
Trustpilot Stars

GO

Merge Selected

Merge into selected topic...

Merge into merge target...

Merge into a specific topic ID...