Double backups???

Author
aschlafli
New Member (12 reputation)New Member (12 reputation)New Member (12 reputation)New Member (12 reputation)New Member (12 reputation)New Member (12 reputation)New Member (12 reputation)New Member (12 reputation)New Member (12 reputation)New Member (12 reputation)
Group: Forum Members
I am using Reflect (latest) to perform a the same backup to two different external drives. I set up two schedules that each run every other day. So BACKUP A backs up to the first external, and the next day BACKUP B backs up to the second external, so I get a backup done performed to every other drive each day.
This ALMOST works fine.
For some reason, the second backup always executes TWICE. It performs the backup, then immediately repeats to the same EXTERNAL DRIVE.
Both schedules appear the same. One backup, every two days.
Any ideas???
Thanks!!
Al Schlafli

Gosha
Gosha
Macrium Representative
Macrium Representative (139 reputation)Macrium Representative (139 reputation)Macrium Representative (139 reputation)Macrium Representative (139 reputation)Macrium Representative (139 reputation)Macrium Representative (139 reputation)Macrium Representative (139 reputation)Macrium Representative (139 reputation)Macrium Representative (139 reputation)Macrium Representative (139 reputation)
Group: Moderators
Hello achlafli,

Thanks for posting on our forum.

In order for us to assist you with your query, we would need to gather more information from you.

Please send us a support ticket by following the link below:

http://www.macrium.com/support.aspx#tickets

Included in your support ticket could you please send us a screenshot of your Windows Task Scheduler window.

One of our engineers will assist you further once you have submitted a ticket.

Kind regards
Gosha - Macrium Support

Next Webinar

GO

Merge Selected

Merge into selected topic...

Merge into merge target...

Merge into a specific topic ID...

Reading This Topic

Login

Explore
Search