No Option to Enter Password on Backup

Author
jbconnell
New Member (16 reputation)New Member (16 reputation)New Member (16 reputation)New Member (16 reputation)New Member (16 reputation)New Member (16 reputation)New Member (16 reputation)New Member (16 reputation)New Member (16 reputation)New Member (16 reputation)
Group: Forum Members
I'm trying to backup a viBoot virtual machine but it keeps failing  with this error message: "File is encrypted and supplied password is incorrect"
The original image is password protected and I am able to enter the password to boot it in HyperV but I have no option to enter it when using the backup option in viBoot.
JamieW
JamieW
Macrium Representative
Macrium Representative (456 reputation)Macrium Representative (456 reputation)Macrium Representative (456 reputation)Macrium Representative (456 reputation)Macrium Representative (456 reputation)Macrium Representative (456 reputation)Macrium Representative (456 reputation)Macrium Representative (456 reputation)Macrium Representative (456 reputation)Macrium Representative (456 reputation)
Group: Moderators
jbconnell - 3 April 2019 11:36 PM
I'm trying to backup a viBoot virtual machine but it keeps failing  with this error message: "File is encrypted and supplied password is incorrect"
The original image is password protected and I am able to enter the password to boot it in HyperV but I have no option to enter it when using the backup option in viBoot.

Hi Jbconnell,

Thank you for your post and apologies for any inconvenience this has caused.​​​​​​​​

Please can you open a support ticket at http://www.macrium.com/support so that we request some more information.​​​​

Kind Regards,
Macrium Support​​​

Kind Regards

Jamie

Macrium Development

Next Webinar

See our reviews on

Trustpilot Logo
Trustpilot Stars

GO

Merge Selected

Merge into selected topic...