Backup summary email - columns not saving or correct

Author
NJK-Work
Proficient Member
Proficient Member (299 reputation)Proficient Member (299 reputation)Proficient Member (299 reputation)Proficient Member (299 reputation)Proficient Member (299 reputation)Proficient Member (299 reputation)Proficient Member (299 reputation)Proficient Member (299 reputation)Proficient Member (299 reputation)Proficient Member (299 reputation)
Group: Awaiting Activation
I have "Description" unchecked, but still shows in the email and in the email preview screen.  I check it and un-check then it looks correct in preview again and in first email.  Then the next day it breaks again.
I un-check "Error" and save it.  It works for one email, then reverts back to "checked" on its own.

Please fix.
Thanks
NK
Alex
Alex
Macrium Representative
Macrium Representative (515 reputation)Macrium Representative (515 reputation)Macrium Representative (515 reputation)Macrium Representative (515 reputation)Macrium Representative (515 reputation)Macrium Representative (515 reputation)Macrium Representative (515 reputation)Macrium Representative (515 reputation)Macrium Representative (515 reputation)Macrium Representative (515 reputation)
Group: Moderators
NJK-Work - 27 March 2019 1:43 PM
I have "Description" unchecked, but still shows in the email and in the email preview screen.  I check it and un-check then it looks correct in preview again and in first email.  Then the next day it breaks again.
I un-check "Error" and save it.  It works for one email, then reverts back to "checked" on its own.

Please fix.
Thanks
NK

Hi NK,

Thanks for the report - we'll look into it and see if we need to put a fix into the next release.

Regards,
Alex

Kind Regards,

Alex

Macrium Development

Next Webinar

See our reviews on

Trustpilot Logo
Trustpilot Stars

NJK-Work
NJK-Work
Proficient Member
Proficient Member (299 reputation)Proficient Member (299 reputation)Proficient Member (299 reputation)Proficient Member (299 reputation)Proficient Member (299 reputation)Proficient Member (299 reputation)Proficient Member (299 reputation)Proficient Member (299 reputation)Proficient Member (299 reputation)Proficient Member (299 reputation)
Alex - 27 March 2019 1:54 PM

Please fix.
Thanks
NK

Hi NK,

Thanks for the report - we'll look into it and see if we need to put a fix into the next release.

Regards,
Alex

Thank you.
I noticed this after the latest upgrade and figured the upgrade lost my settings, so I set it back to my preferences.  Then I noticed today it had set everything back on its own.  I reviewed the emails from the past two weeks and noticed it worked for a day after I first fixed it after the upgrade and then went back to the broken state on the second and subsequent emails.
NK
NJK-Work
NJK-Work
Proficient Member
NJK-Work - 27 March 2019 1:59 PM

Please fix.
Thanks
NK

Hi NK,

Regards,
Alex

Thank you.
I noticed this after the latest upgrade and figured the upgrade lost my settings, so I set it back to my preferences.  Then I noticed today it had set everything back on its own.  I reviewed the emails from the past two weeks and noticed it worked for a day after I first fixed it after the upgrade and then went back to the broken state on the second and subsequent emails.
NK

The problem has not come back after fixing a second time.  It broke the first time after the upgrade, then again after setting it back to my original preferred values.  Now it has been running for several days without breaking.  I am not sure what triggers it to revert back...I even tried rebooting the Site Manager server and it still retained the settings.
NK
NJK-Work
NJK-Work
Proficient Member
NJK-Work - 1 April 2019 6:55 PM
NJK-Work - 27 March 2019 1:59 PM

Please fix.
Thanks
NK

Hi NK,

Regards,
Alex

Thank you.
NK

The problem has not come back after fixing a second time.  It broke the first time after the upgrade, then again after setting it back to my original preferred values.  Now it has been running for several days without breaking.  I am not sure what triggers it to revert back...I even tried rebooting the Site Manager server and it still retained the settings.
NK

Please fix.
Thanks
NK

Hi NK,

Regards,
Alex

This is now fixed.
Thanks
NK
GO

Merge Selected

Merge into selected topic...

Merge into merge target...

Merge into a specific topic ID...

Reading This Topic

Login