Desktop shortcut was created

Author
NJK-Work
Proficient Member
Proficient Member (299 reputation)Proficient Member (299 reputation)Proficient Member (299 reputation)Proficient Member (299 reputation)Proficient Member (299 reputation)Proficient Member (299 reputation)Proficient Member (299 reputation)Proficient Member (299 reputation)Proficient Member (299 reputation)Proficient Member (299 reputation)
Group: Awaiting Activation
FYI - I just updated to 7.2.4091 and in my settings I have "Quiet Agent Install" enabled (shows blue...is that enabled?).
When it pushed the latest agents to my machines, it created a desktop shortcut.

Please fix (assuming blue means enabled).
Thanks
NK
Alex
Alex
Macrium Representative
Macrium Representative (515 reputation)Macrium Representative (515 reputation)Macrium Representative (515 reputation)Macrium Representative (515 reputation)Macrium Representative (515 reputation)Macrium Representative (515 reputation)Macrium Representative (515 reputation)Macrium Representative (515 reputation)Macrium Representative (515 reputation)Macrium Representative (515 reputation)
Group: Moderators
Hi NK,

There was a bug related to agent upgrades and the silent install option fixed in the latest release, but it may not come into effect until after the latest release has been installed.
Additionally, if the silent install flag in the agent is unset by a bug, it will not be set again until the agent is reinstalled by the remote install feature or by running the MSI installer manually.

Regards,
Alex

Kind Regards,

Alex

Macrium Development

Next Webinar

See our reviews on

Trustpilot Logo
Trustpilot Stars

NJK-Work
NJK-Work
Proficient Member
Proficient Member (299 reputation)Proficient Member (299 reputation)Proficient Member (299 reputation)Proficient Member (299 reputation)Proficient Member (299 reputation)Proficient Member (299 reputation)Proficient Member (299 reputation)Proficient Member (299 reputation)Proficient Member (299 reputation)Proficient Member (299 reputation)
Alex - 18 March 2019 9:38 AM
Hi NK,

There was a bug related to agent upgrades and the silent install option fixed in the latest release, but it may not come into effect until after the latest release has been installed.
Additionally, if the silent install flag in the agent is unset by a bug, it will not be set again until the agent is reinstalled by the remote install feature or by running the MSI installer manually.

Regards,
Alex

Thank you.
NK
NJK-Work
NJK-Work
Proficient Member
NJK-Work - 18 March 2019 1:25 PM
Alex - 18 March 2019 9:38 AM
Hi NK,

Regards,
Alex

Thank you.
NK

This is still broken.  After upgrading to the latest verison today, the toggle was set back to the default and I had shortcuts on the desktops of all my managed servers.
Thanks
NK
Alex
Alex
Macrium Representative
Macrium Representative (515 reputation)Macrium Representative (515 reputation)Macrium Representative (515 reputation)Macrium Representative (515 reputation)Macrium Representative (515 reputation)Macrium Representative (515 reputation)Macrium Representative (515 reputation)Macrium Representative (515 reputation)Macrium Representative (515 reputation)Macrium Representative (515 reputation)
Group: Moderators
Hi NK,

This is pretty frustrating - I'll create a case in our internal systems for our development team to investigate and get this sorted out properly.

Regards,
Alex

Kind Regards,

Alex

Macrium Development

Next Webinar

See our reviews on

Trustpilot Logo
Trustpilot Stars

NJK-Work
NJK-Work
Proficient Member
Alex - 7 June 2019 8:39 AM
Hi NK,

This is pretty frustrating - I'll create a case in our internal systems for our development team to investigate and get this sorted out properly.

Regards,
Alex

Thank you.  I know this seems like a minor problem, but on Citrix servers users see this and it generates calls to our Helpdesk asking what it is for.
Thanks again,
NK
GO

Merge Selected

Merge into selected topic...

Merge into merge target...

Merge into a specific topic ID...

Reading This Topic

Login

Explore
Search