Reverse Incrementals (Server edition)

Author
Froggie
Master
Master (2K reputation)Master (2K reputation)Master (2K reputation)Master (2K reputation)Master (2K reputation)Master (2K reputation)Master (2K reputation)Master (2K reputation)Master (2K reputation)Master (2K reputation)
Group: Forum Members
I know what they are... and the SERVER edition is supposed to be able to do them.  What I don't know is exactly HOW, using Macrium v6 SERVER, this is done.  I haven't been able to find anything in the USER'S GUIDE and same from prowling around in the menus of the SERVER edition.

Can anyone from Macrium steer me in the right direction, pls?  Thanks!
Nick
Nick
Macrium Representative
Macrium Representative (3.5K reputation)Macrium Representative (3.5K reputation)Macrium Representative (3.5K reputation)Macrium Representative (3.5K reputation)Macrium Representative (3.5K reputation)Macrium Representative (3.5K reputation)Macrium Representative (3.5K reputation)Macrium Representative (3.5K reputation)Macrium Representative (3.5K reputation)Macrium Representative (3.5K reputation)
Group: Administrators
Hi Froggie

Reverse Incremental are not available. The feature entry was incorrect and has been removed.

We may add this in a future release, it depends on the demand. Sorry for the confusion.

Kind Regards

Nick - Macrium Support

Next Webinar

Gork
Gork
Guru
Guru (1.2K reputation)Guru (1.2K reputation)Guru (1.2K reputation)Guru (1.2K reputation)Guru (1.2K reputation)Guru (1.2K reputation)Guru (1.2K reputation)Guru (1.2K reputation)Guru (1.2K reputation)Guru (1.2K reputation)
I'd never heard of such a monster.  Sounds like a very interesting idea!  I'm going to have to look further into even some of the existing new options in v6 to see if they might offer some usability I'm missing out on by "being stuck in the old ways."
AlphaOne
AlphaOne
New Member (12 reputation)New Member (12 reputation)New Member (12 reputation)New Member (12 reputation)New Member (12 reputation)New Member (12 reputation)New Member (12 reputation)New Member (12 reputation)New Member (12 reputation)New Member (12 reputation)
Reverse incrementals is something I'd be interested in too. I've not noticed it in any of the other products I've used and might be useful in showing potential customers that Macrium Reflect is something special.

GO

Merge Selected

Merge into selected topic...

Merge into merge target...

Merge into a specific topic ID...

Reading This Topic

Login

Explore
Search