More cloud options in Site Manager

Author
Zespebo
New Member (6 reputation)New Member (6 reputation)New Member (6 reputation)New Member (6 reputation)New Member (6 reputation)New Member (6 reputation)New Member (6 reputation)New Member (6 reputation)New Member (6 reputation)New Member (6 reputation)
Group: Awaiting Activation
Right now, the software only allows backup to the cloud using the Amazon AWS Storage Gateway and we would like to know if there are any plans to expand this or, if another cloud option can be used – we presently use Wasabi, which is also an AWS Gateway and we would like to be able to use it with your software. We want to be able to offer our customers a choice for backups that uses this gateway to keep their prices down, but provides a reliable cloud option. Please let us know if there is any way we can use Wasabi presently, or if it could be something included in the near future for Macrium Site Manager.
echo2
echo2
New Member (2 reputation)New Member (2 reputation)New Member (2 reputation)New Member (2 reputation)New Member (2 reputation)New Member (2 reputation)New Member (2 reputation)New Member (2 reputation)New Member (2 reputation)New Member (2 reputation)
Group: Forum Members
Clearly, the future of cloud storage is Wasabi! The employ the AWS api's so integrating this should be very straight forward (I'm no coder) given the existence of
AWS as a sync option in the Macrium product now. In deed, we would be able to abandon an entire line of backup software if this option was present,
saving us thousands.I sure hope this will be implemented very soon! Wasabi is 5X cheaper than AWS, has immutable buckets to thwart ransomware, 5-9's reliability and is
much faster. Frankly, I'm very surprised Wasabi has not yet been baked into the product!

robq
robq
New Member (2 reputation)New Member (2 reputation)New Member (2 reputation)New Member (2 reputation)New Member (2 reputation)New Member (2 reputation)New Member (2 reputation)New Member (2 reputation)New Member (2 reputation)New Member (2 reputation)
Group: Forum Members
Add another "me too" for wasabi. Would love to have them as an option

GO

Merge Selected

Merge into selected topic...

Merge into merge target...

Merge into a specific topic ID...

Reading This Topic

Login

Explore
Search